- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Air Charger Sulfur Filters
- Air Pumps with Tanks
- Aerator Tank Systems
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Ozone Systems
- Water Heater Odor Killers
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
|Maxi-Vent Aeration System 115V||15 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 54"|
|Maxi-Vent Aeration System 230V||15 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 54"|
|Maxi-Vent Double Aeration System 115V||15 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 54"|
|Maxi-Vent Double Aeration System 230V||15 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 54"|
|Maxi-Vent System High Flow 230V||50 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 54"|
Aeration System Includes:
- Air Pump
- complete vent tank with Maxi-Vent
- Maxi-Vent System 230V with air-pump for double aeration of water.
- Use prior to a MangOX, Filox or Birm media iron filter, or a Centaur Carbon backwash filter for excellent removal of odors, iron, manganese and sediment.
- System operates on 230 voltage.
- 1 inch inlet and outlet; for flow rates up to 15 gallons per minute.
- Maintains a head of air inside pressurize tank so water contacts air as water flow into air tank.
- In addition a ceramic diffuser stone injects under the water creating a double aeration effect.
- This includes an installation kit with a aluminum shelf to mount the compressor, two air check valves, pressure gauge, poly connectors with tubing and air regulator valve.
- Tank diameter: 10 inches
- Height: 54 inches
• Great for use with a backwashing carbon filter or Filox or Birm Iron Filter (NOT INCLUDED)
Q. Why would I want to use the Air Pump Vent Tanks with Maxi-Vent over the less-expensive in-line venturi-type air injectors?
A. Oxidation is the loss of electrons from the reducing agent (which is said to have “been oxidized” in the process). Since electrons carry negative charges, oxidation results in an increase of positive valence. Oxidation reduces the number of electrons orbiting an element causing the element to bond with oxygen, which has an attraction for those electrons. For instance iron is typically found as ferrous iron, that is, "clear water iron". When dissolved oxygen is sufficiently present, the iron and oxygen bond together. Soluble ferrous bicarbonate may be completely oxidized and changed to the insoluble ferric hydroxide precipitate, Fe (OH) 3, except when the water is acidic. The insoluble ferric hydroxide is commonly described as “red water”. When the iron is fully oxidized in alkaline water, iron readily precipitates. is dissolved in water. However, when exposed to oxygen the iron precipitates out of solution and can then be easily filtered with a backwashing filter.
Q. What is the maximum line pressure the Air-Vent-Tank can be installed on?
Customer Ratings & Reviews