- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Replacement Parts and Valves
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Filter Media, Chemicals & Supplies
- Filter Media
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Alum - Aluminum Sulfate
- Chlorine Pellets
- Citric Acid
- Filter & Resin Cleaner
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Polyphosphate Crystals
- Polyphosphate Liquid
- Potassium Permanganate
- RO Pretreat
- Rust Cleaner
- Soda Ash
- Rid-O-Rust Irrigation Rust Treatment
Better Water Industries Sentry Chlorine Pellets 30 lbs Case of 6: 5 lb jugs
NO AIR SHIPMENT POSSIBLE. NOT FOR SALE IN CANADA. CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE U.S.
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
- Sentry or Landomatic Chlorine Pellets Case of 6: 5-lb containers.
- High quality chlorine pellets (calcium hypochlorite) are listed NSF Standard 60 and are USDA Food Grade.
- Available chlorine is 70 percent.
- These one gram 3/8 inch pellets can be used for sanitizing wells and are also designed to work in dry pellet chlorinators including the Dry Pellet Model 400 chlorinator; the Sentry pellet feeder; Land-O-Matic; and Sentry Open Air Systems.
- Not for use in the WellPro Chlorinator (Use item C2000150 WellPro pellets).
- Great for sanitizing wells and pipelines.
Customer Ratings & Reviews