High Flow Rate Whole House Backwash Carbon Filters
Carbon Whole House Backwash Filter 7000-SXT 1.5 CF Refubished
Remove Chlorine For the Whole House!
Choose your options:DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|0.75 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 8" Height: 44"|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 44"|
|1.0 CF Short||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 44"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 44"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||8 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 52"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||10 GPM||8 GPM||Diameter: 15" Height: 54"|
|3.0 CF||2 - 5||10 GPM||8 GPM||Diameter: 14" Height: 65"|
|4.0 CF||3 - 5||14 GPM||14 GPM||Diameter: 16" Height: 64"|
- All the filter media you need for the system is included.
- Excellent for use in dechlorinating water and removing many tastes and odors.
- Removes chloramines with the optional Catalytic Carbon upgrade
- Much longer life and higher flow rates than carbon filter cartridges.
- Unlike carbon cartridges which can trap sediment and dirt causing pressure drop these systems automatically backwash out trapped sediment alleviating pressure drop.
- Filter tank is NSF certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
- Advanced Fleck 7000 electronic backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles and is loaded with features.
- Reliable electronic control provides quick setup and easy programming.
- Quick-connect clips allow easy installation and maintenance.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction.
- High flow bypass valve included.
- Environmental cover (NEMA-3R rated) protects control from the weather can be installed inside or outside if protected from freezing.
- Fleck 7000 control provides high flow with very little pressure drop.
- Fleck 7000 115V control valve
- 1.5 Cubic Feet of Carbon Filter Media (standard coconut shell or catalytic carbon)
- Bypass valve
- Pipe connectors
- For disinfected water only!
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi.
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F.
- Fleck 7000 control valve provides high flow with very little pressure drop.
- Recommended flow rate for maximum filtration performance: 7.0 gpm
- Maximum possible flow rate: 14 gpm
- Backwash flow rate: 5 gpm
- Filter tank diameter: 10 inches
- Filter tank height: 54 inches
- Height including control valve valve: 61.5 inches.
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!