|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|0.75 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 8" Height: 44"|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||8 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 44"|
|1.0 CF Short||1 - 2||8 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 37"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||12 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 44"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||14 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 52"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||16 GPM||8 GPM||Diameter: 15" Height: 54"|
|3.0 CF||2 - 5||18 GPM||8 GPM||Diameter: 14" Height: 65"|
|4.0 CF||3 - 5||20 GPM||14 GPM||Diameter: 16" Height: 64"|
- Excellent for use in dechlorinating water and removing many tastes and odors
- Removes chloramines with the optional Catalytic Carbon upgrade
- Much longer life and higher flow rates than carbon filter cartridges.
- Unlike carbon cartridges which can trap sediment and dirt, these systems automatically backwash out trapped sediment, alleviating pressure drop.
- NSF certified, one piece, seamless polyester filter tank for long life
- NSF certified backwash control valve featuring:
- fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles to save water and allow maximized performance
- Time-tested, hydraulically balanced piston seal and spacers
- User freindly LCD, displaying time of day, regeneration mode, and gallons remaining before backwash
- Totalizer function, tracking total amount of water treated
- Meter immediate, meter delayed, meter with day override, and calendar clock regeneration modes available (See manual for details)
- NSF-Certified 115V control valve
- 0.75 Cubic Feet of Carbon Filter Media
- Bypass Valve
- Pipe Connectors
- Max pressure recommended: 100psi
- Max temperature recommended: 100°F
- Recommended flow rate for maximum filtration performance: 5gpm
- Maximum possible flow rate: 5gpm
- Backwash flow rate: 5gpm
- Filter tank diameter: 8"
- Filter tank height: 44"
- Height including control valve: 51"
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 7 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Who Makes the CWS 5900e Control Valve?
Our valves are made for us by Chandler Water Systems of Ashland Ohio. For years now, we have had good results with these valves and very few warranty or other problems. We get positive feedback from our customers and they work well.
Chandler has been around for many years and has great engineering. The valves are assembled in Ohio, and the electronic boards are manufactured in the U.S. Each valves is wet-tested, pressure tested and double-checked for quality control.
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!