- All the filter media you need for the system is included.
- Excellent for use in dechlorinating water and removing many tastes and odors.
- Much longer life and higher flow rates than carbon filter cartridges.
- Unlike carbon cartridges which can trap sediment and dirt causing pressure drop these systems can backwash out trapped sediment alleviating pressure drop.
- Filter tank is NSF certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
- Rugged Ceramic Disc manual backwash control lasts for many years.
- Manually operated valve is easy to operate. Just turn to backwash filter media.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction.
- Manual control valve is easy to operate; just move lever to move to a backwash and then rinse position.
- CWS Manual F5 backwash control valve
- 0.75 cubic foot of Carbon filter media (standard coconut shell or catalytic carbon)
- 3/4 inch or 1 inch pipe connectors
- For disinfected water only!
- Max pressure recommended: 100psi
- Max temperature recommended 100°F
- Recommended flow rate for maximum filtration performance: 5gpm
- Maximum possible flow rate: 12gpm
- Backwash flow rate: 5gpm
- Filter tank diameter: 10 inches
- Filter tank height: 44 inches
- Height including control valve: 51 inches
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tank.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve.
- 6 month money-back guarantee!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!