- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Precision Well and Spring Water Chlorinators
- Proportional Flow Chlorinators
- Stenner Chlorinators
- Chlorine Pellet Feeder
- Chlorine Feeder Parts
- Contact Tanks
- Solution Tanks
- Flow Switches
- In-Line Mixers
- Custom Commercial Chlorinator Skids
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
Sentry Dry Pellet Well Chlorinator 115 volt
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
- Sentry Dry Pellet Well Chlorinator 115 volt.
- Uses Sentry chlorine pellets sold separately.
- For new installations on top of wells order the Wire and Vent Kit C2000200 below
- There are only 3 moving parts in the SENTRY I and the entire process is patented!
- Furthermore, the SENTRY I is set EXACTLY for your particular water problem.
- Homeowners and business owners enjoy the SENTRY I because of the inexpensive operation and simple maintenance.
- In addition, with SENTRY I you can rest assured that your water problems are being solved and your pump, as well as all underground piping, are protected.
- The SENTRY I system is a great oxidizer that treats iron, manganese, rotten egg smell and helps control iron bacteria problems.
- If coliform bacteria exists in your well please contact your state agency for regulating private wells or water supplies for further instructions.
|Why use chlorine pellet feeders?
Click here to get some quick assistance using our Fast System Selector Form.
Need to have your water tested?
Click here to get a comprehensive test kit with laboratory analysis delivered to your home, now only $29.95 for a limited time!
We wrote the book on Home Chlorination Systems! Easy to read, packed with useful how to guides, diagrams, charts and pictures.
In-Line Pellet Feeder
|Well Pellet Feeder|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!