- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- By Brand
- CA Ware
- FlowMax Filter Cartridges
- KX Matrikx
- By Type
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
Matrikx +CTO-2: 10 Microns 2.5 x 20 (One Left In Stock)
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
- Matrikx Filter Cartridge: Carbon-Block CTO 10 microns 2.5 in. x 2.0 in.
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Filter.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: 5 m Nominal Filtration.
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency.
- Efficient Sediment Filter.
- Competitively Priced vs. GAC filters.
- MATRIKX +CTO/2 filters are the most widely used carbon block devices in the world and provide previously unattainable performance at the lowest price point.
- MATRIKX +CTO/2 filters simultaneously remove chlorine taste and odor and organic chemicals that contribute to taste and odor while providing the particulate filtration and dirt-holding capacity of an efficient 5 m nominal sediment filter.
- These filters are optimized for applications where they perform the role of both a sediment and activated carbon filter.
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Capacity: > 12, 000 gal. at 2.0 GPM.
- Nominal m Rating: 5 m.
- Initial P at Flow: 2.0 psid at 2.0 GPM.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125F/51.67C.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig/17.24 bar.
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid /6.895 bar.
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psid /13.79 bar
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!