- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- By Brand
- CA Ware
- FlowMax Filter Cartridges
- KX Matrikx
- By Type
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Water Quality Programs
Pentek Dual Grade 25/1 Micron DGD-2501-20; 4.5 x 20
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
- Dual Grade 25/1micron DGD-2501, 4.5" x 20": 25 micron outside and 1 micron inside: Dual grade filter cartridges will remove 2.3 times the amount of sediment that standard spun or string wound filters remove.
- DGD Series cartridges are manufactured from 100% purepolypropylene and are sized for use in our Big Bluefilter housings..
- DGD Series cartridges are designedfor purity and will not impart taste,odor or color to the liquid beingfiltered.
- Additionally, the polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
- The DGD Series advanced design combines selective final filtration with appropriate pre-filtration to achieve up to three times the dirt-holding capacity of similar size sediment cartridges and many more times that of standard spun orstring-wound cartridges.
- This performance enhancement is achieved by combining two separate gradient layers in one filter.
- The larger diameter of the pre-filter reduces the particle load to the postfilter, allowing it to operate at higher velocities.
- The effective filter depth is increased to a full 233% of standard spun-polypropylene or string-wound filters.
- This increased depth provides for very high particulate reduction efficiencies and added loading capacity.
- The unique design and performance characteristics of the DGD Seriescartridges make them an excellent choice for all residential, rural, municipal and commercial applications.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!