- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- By Brand
- CA Ware
- FlowMax Filter Cartridges
- KX Matrikx
- By Type
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
FlowMax Filter Cartridge
- Filtration down to 1 Micron!
- Removes Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts as well as other parasites.
- Flow-Max filter cartridges outperform wound, spun, melt blown, resin bonded and other "depth" type filter elements because our cartridges are pleated to provide increased surface area and longer life.
- Lower pressure drop is another significant advantage of using Flow-Max pleated cartridges, which allows for increased flow rates and the use of smaller filter housing to reduce capital equipment costs.
- Our filter media is dramatically thicker than other products. For this reason, Flow-Max cartridges provide "depth" filtration for greater sediment removal.
- Flow-Max filter cartridges outperform other pleated elements because our high-performance filter media is systematically produced using 100% synthetic fibers, with no binders or additives to leave residue, foam or contaminants.
- Filters down to 1 Micron!
- Flow Rate: 6 gallon per minute
- 100% cellulose-free filter media
- PVC end caps
- Polypropylene center tubes
- Operating temperature: 40°F - 140°F (4.4°C - 60°C)
- Maximum Pressure: 40 PSID
- Filter Cartridge Length: 20"
- Filter Cartridge Diameter: 23⁄4"
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!