- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- By Brand
- CA Ware
- FlowMax Filter Cartridges
- KX Matrikx
- By Type
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Water Quality Programs
FlowMax Filter Cartridge
- Filtration down to 50 Microns!
- Washable and reusable cartridge keeps maintenance costs low. For best results, direct spray into pleats to dislodge sediment or brush off filter cake from the surface of the media after it has dried.
- Flow-Max filter cartridges outperform wound, spun, melt blown, resin bonded and other "depth" type filter elements because our cartridges are pleated to provide increased surface area and longer life.
- Lower pressure drop is another significant advantage of using Flow-Max pleated cartridges, which allows for increased flow rates and the use of smaller filter housing to reduce capital equipment costs.
- Our filter media is dramatically thicker than other products. For this reason, Flow-Max cartridges provide "depth" filtration for greater sediment removal.
- Flow-Max filter cartridges outperform other pleated elements because our high-performance filter media is systematically produced using 100% synthetic fibers, with no binders or additives to leave residue, foam or contaminants.
- Filters down to 50 Microns!
- Flow Rate: 15 gallon per minute
- 100% cellulose-free filter media
- PVC end caps
- Polypropylene center tubes
- Operating temperature: 40°F - 140°F (4.4°C - 60°C)
- Maximum Pressure: 40 PSID
- Filter Cartridge Length: 10"
- Filter Cartridge Diameter: 41⁄2"
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!