- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Pro-OX 5900-AIR Iron Filters
- Pro-OX Iron Filters
- Greensand Iron Filters
- Birm 7000 Series
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
Birm Iron Filter 7000-SXT 2.5 CF
Satisfaction Guaranteed! Free Shipping in Continental U.S.
Choose your options:DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 44"|
|1.0 CF Short||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 30"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||7 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 54"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||8 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 52"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||10 GPM||10 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 54"|
|3.0 CF||2 - 5||12 GPM||12 GPM||Diameter: 14" Height: 61"|
- Birm Iron Filter 7000 2.5: includes pipe connectors;
- by-pass valve;
- 2.5 cubic feet of Birm filter media;
- Fleck 7000 115v control valve.
- All the filter media you need for the system is included.
- Birm iron filters are an efficient and economical method of removing dissolved iron compounds from well waters under the right conditions.
- No chemicals are required for regeneration of the filter media backwash and cleaning is accomplished with raw water.
- No chlorine hydrogen sulfide gas or tannins should be present in the raw water.
- For manganese removal Birm works only if the pH is over 8.2.
- Sufficient dissolved oxygen must be present for Birm to work properly so typically an air injection system is used or the filters are used after holding tanks.
- Rugged heavy-duty Fleck 7000 backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles saving water and allowing maximized performance.
- Time-tested hydraulically balanced piston seal and spacers provide years of trouble-free service.
- Advanced Fleck 7000 electronic backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles and is loaded with features.
- Filter tank is NSF certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi.
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction.
- The recommended maximum flow rate for best filtration performance is 10.0 gallons per minute but a peak flow rate for several minutes of up to 20 gallons per minute is possible.
- The backwash flow rate is 10.0 gallons per minute.
- Filter tank diameter: 13 inches
- Filter tank height: 54 inches
- Height including control valve: 61.5 inches
Choosing a Birm Iron Filter
Birm Iron Filters are not recommended for manganese removal or where hydrogen sulfide ("rotten-egg" odor), tannin, and/or oil is present. In some applications, the optional Birm Filter with Air Tank (also known as the Terminator) is required in order to increase the dissolved oxygen content in the water.
All models come complete with filter tank, auto backwash control valve, bypass valve, Birm filter media.
Free shipping and easy to follow instruction guide included.
|Model||Pipe Size||Backwash Flow Rate||# of bathrooms||Dimensions|
|Birm 7000 1.0 CF Short||3/4" or 1"||5gpm||1 to 2||10" Diameter; 37.5" Height|
|Birm 7000 1.0 CF||3/4" or 1"||5gpm||1 to 2||10" Diameter; 51-3/8" Height|
|Birm 7000 1.5 CF||3/4" or 1"||5gpm||1 to 3||10" Diameter; 61-3/8" Height|
|Birm 7000 2.0 CF||3/4" or 1"||7gpm||2 to 3||12" Diameter; 61" Height|
|Birm 7000 2.5 CF||3/4" or 1"||10gpm||2 to 4||13" Diameter; 51-3/8" Height|
|Birm 7000 3.0 CF||3/4" or 1"||12gpm||3 or more||14" Diameter; 71" Height|
Easy to install! Connect iron filter to piping after your pressure tank using bypass (included at no extra charge) to enjoy iron-free water.
For deep wells, air injection is usually required with Birm iron filters. They are simple to set up and just require an air-injector, air-contact tank with air-vent be installed ahead of the iron filter. If your well has any sediment or sand, we recommend a y-strainer ahead of the air injector and a pressure relief valve be installed prior to the y-strainer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!