Iron Filter Includes:
- Terminator iron filters eliminate iron; odor; and turbidity without the use of chemicals.
- An air injection system and air contact tank is included in the price.
- The Terminator filter can correct rusty water stains and eliminate rotten-egg sulfur odors.
- The standard series works on pH 7.0 and up.
- If pH is lower than 7.0 use the Terminator Plus series which neutralizes the acidity.
- Filter tank is NSF certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi.
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F.
- Reliable Fleck 2510 control valve automatically backwashes and cleans the filter of accumulated sediment.
- The 2510 control valve is made from non-corrosive UV-resistant Noryl has a simple mechanical design that is easy to understand and program.
- A single timer motor activates the backwash control; keeps the time; and has a small annual power consumption.
- 12-day time clock can be programmed so the filter backwashes at any time of the day at intervals of every 1 2 3 4 6 or 12 days.
- The recommended flow rate for maximum filtration performance is 5 gallons per minute but peak flow rates of 18 gallons per minute are possible.
- The backwash flow rate is 5.0 gallons per minute.
- Filter tank diameter: 10 inches; Filter tank height: 54 inches
- Height including control valve 61 inches
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!