- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Pro-OX 5900-AIR Iron Filters
- Pro-OX Iron Filters
- Greensand Iron Filters
- Birm Blend 7000 Series
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 44"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||7 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 54"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||8 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 52"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||10 GPM||10 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 54"|
|3.0 CF||2 - 5||12 GPM||12 GPM||Diameter: 14" Height: 61"|
- Birm Blend Iron Filter 7000 3.0: includes 3/4 or 1 inch pipe connectors;
- by-pass valve;
- 3.0 cubic feet of Birm Blend filter media;
- Fleck 7000 115v control valve.
- All the filter media you need for the system is included.
- High flow bypass valve included.
- The filters contain a mix of Birm and Calcite media.
- Birm Blend iron filters are an efficient and economical way to correct acidic pH and remove dissolved iron compounds from well waters under the right conditions.
- No chemicals are required for regeneration of the filter media backwash and cleaning is accomplished with raw water.
- No chlorine hydrogen sulfide gas or tannins should be present in the raw water.
- For manganese removal Birm Blend works only if the pH is over 8.2.
- Sufficient dissolved oxygen must be present for Birm Blend to work properly so typically an air injection system is used or the filters are used after holding tanks.
- Advanced Fleck 7000 electronic backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles and is loaded with features.
- Reliable electronic control provides quick setup and easy programming.
- Quick-connect clips allow easy installation and maintenance.
- Environmental cover (NEMA-3R rated) protects control from the weather can be installed inside or outside if protected from freezing.
- Fleck 7000 control provides high flow with very little pressure drop.
- Filter tank is NSF certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi.
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction.
- The recommended maximum flow rate for best filtration performance is 12.0 gallons per minute but a peak flow rate for several minutes of up to 20 gallons per minute is possible.
- The backwash flow rate is 12.0 gallons per minute.
- Filter tank diameter: 14 inches;
- Filter tank height: 61 inches;
- Total height including control valve: 68.5 inches
Click a Model Link Below
|Pipe Size||Backwash Flow Rate Required|
|Birm Blend 2510 1.0 CF (Info)||3/4" or 1"||5|
|Birm Blend 2510 1.5 CF (Info)||3/4" or 1"||5|
|Birm Blend 2510 2.5 CF (Info)||3/4" or 1"||10|
|Which Size to Choose:||# of Bathrooms|
|Birm Blend 2510 1.0 CF||1 to 2|
|Birm Blend 2510 1.5 CF||1 to 3|
|Birm Blend 2510 2.5 CF||2 to 4|
|Birm 7000 1.0 Cubic Foot: 10" Diameter x 51-3/8" Height|
|Birm 7000 1.5 Cubic Foot: 10" Diameter x 61-3/8" Height|
|Birm 7000 2.5 Cubic Foot: 13" Diameter x 51-3/8" Height|
Easy to install! Connect iron filter to piping after your pressure tank using bypass (included at no extra charge) to enjoy iron-free water.
|For deep wells, air injection is usually required with Birm iron filters. They are simple to set up and just require an air-injector, air-contact tank with air-vent be installed ahead of the iron filter. If your well has any sediment or sand, we recommend a y-strainer ahead of the air injector and a pressure relief valve be installed prior to the y-strainer.
|See more Birm iron filter diagrams here..|
|Tanks available in blue, almond, black colors. 220v models available.|
Q. Why are these systems called "Birm" filters?
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!