|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 44"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||7 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 54"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||8 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 52"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||10 GPM||10 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 54"|
|3.0 CF||2 - 5||12 GPM||12 GPM||Diameter: 14" Height: 61"|
- Birm Blend Iron Filter 7000 3.0: includes 3/4 or 1 inch pipe connectors;
- by-pass valve;
- 3.0 cubic feet of Birm Blend filter media;
- Fleck 7000 115v control valve.
- All the filter media you need for the system is included.
- High flow bypass valve included.
- The filters contain a mix of Birm and Calcite media.
- Birm Blend iron filters are an efficient and economical way to correct acidic pH and remove dissolved iron compounds from well waters under the right conditions.
- No chemicals are required for regeneration of the filter media backwash and cleaning is accomplished with raw water.
- No chlorine hydrogen sulfide gas or tannins should be present in the raw water.
- For manganese removal Birm Blend works only if the pH is over 8.2.
- Sufficient dissolved oxygen must be present for Birm Blend to work properly so typically an air injection system is used or the filters are used after holding tanks.
- Advanced Fleck 7000 electronic backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles and is loaded with features.
- Reliable electronic control provides quick setup and easy programming.
- Quick-connect clips allow easy installation and maintenance.
- Environmental cover (NEMA-3R rated) protects control from the weather can be installed inside or outside if protected from freezing.
- Fleck 7000 control provides high flow with very little pressure drop.
- Filter tank is NSF certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi.
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction.
- The recommended maximum flow rate for best filtration performance is 12.0 gallons per minute but a peak flow rate for several minutes of up to 20 gallons per minute is possible.
- The backwash flow rate is 12.0 gallons per minute.
- Filter tank diameter: 14 inches;
- Filter tank height: 61 inches;
- Total height including control valve: 68.5 inches
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!