- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Pro-OX 5900-AIR Iron Filters
- Pro-OX Iron Filters
- Greensand Iron Filters
- Greensand 5900e Series
- Greensand Fleck 7000 Series
- Greensand Media & Parts
- Greensand 7500 Series
- Manual Greensand Iron Filter
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
Greensand Iron Filter CR 7000-SXT 3.0 CF
Satisfaction Guaranteed! Free Shipping in Continental U.S.
Choose your options:DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 44"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||7 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 54"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||9 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 52"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||10 GPM||10 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 54"|
|3.0 CF||2 - 5||12 GPM||12 GPM||Diameter: 14" Height: 61"|
|4.0 CF||3 - 5||14 GPM||15 GPM||Diameter: 16" Height: 64"|
- Greensand 7000 Iron Filter: includes by-pass valve;
- 3.0 cubic feet of Greensand-Plus iron filter media;
- 14 x 65 inch filter tank;
- Fleck 7000 115v control valve.
- Chlorination is not included, purchase separately.
- All the filter media you need for the system is included.
- High flow bypass valve included.
- This Greensand filter requires a chlorine feed. Ideal for chlorinated water.
- Raw water pH should be 6.8 or greater for best performance although it will work down to a pH of 6.5.
- Chlorine must be fed ahead of the iron filter to continually regenerated the greensand media.
- Filter tank is NSF certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
- Greensand iron filters are an excellent method of removing high levels of iron manganese from well waters.
- Iron and manganese are oxidized and precipitated instantly by contact with the greensand media.
- The system automatically backwashes and cleans the greensand filter media and is continually regenerated by a low level of chlorine in the water.
- Reliable electronic control provides quick setup and easy programming.
- Quick-connect clips allow easy installation and maintenance.
- Environmental cover (NEMA-3R rated) protects control from the weather can be installed inside or outside if protected from freezing.
- Full-port bypass valve provides high flow with very little pressure drop.
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi.
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F.
- Advanced Fleck 7000 electronic backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles and is loaded with features.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction.
- The recommended maximum flow rate for best filtration performance is 12.0 gallons per minute but peak flow rates of up to 20 gallons per minute are possible.
- The backwash flow rate is 12.0 gallons per minute.This means your well must be able to pump at least 12.0 gallons in one minute for this filter to be effective.
- Filter tank diameter: 14 inches;
- Filter tank height: 61 inches;
- Total height including control valve: 68.5 inches
|All models come complete with filter tank, pipe connectors, auto backwash control valve, bypass valve, Greensand-Plus filter media and base gravel.
Works with a chlorine feed. Order a chlorinator separately.
Free shipping and easy to follow instruction guide included!
Greensand filters are available on this page in three different sizes for a wide range of budgets and applications. You can find the size you need based on the number of bathrooms you have in your house. The 1.5 cubic foot size is the most popular and works great for homes with 1 to 3 bathrooms. Contact us for commercial and industrial sizes.
|Which Size to Choose:|
|Fleck 7000 1.0 Cubic Foot: 1 to 2 Bathroom Homes|
|Fleck 7000 1.5 Cubic Foot: 1 to 3 Bathroom Homes|
|Fleck 7000 2.5 Cubic Foot: 2 to 4 Bathroom Homes|
|Fleck 7000 1.0 Cubic Foot: 10" Diameter x 51-3/8" Height|
|Fleck 7000 1.5 Cubic Foot: 10" Diameter x 61-3/8" Height|
|Fleck 7000 2.5 Cubic Foot: 13" Diameter x 51-3/8" Height|
|Optional "big-blue" filter 1" with 50 micron filter|
|Optional flushable filter strainer 60 mesh|
|Optional Stainless Steel Flex Installation Lines|
Easy to install! Connect iron filter to piping after your pressure tank using bypass (included at no extra charge) to enjoy iron-free water.
|Click here for more Greensand iron filter diagrams here..|
|Dear Clean Water Store: Our filter has been "online" for two years now and it continues to provide water free of iron and manganese. I test the water every 6 months and the post-filter readings are consistently zero for both iron and manganese. The staff at Clean Water Systems were very prompt and helpful in answering questions when I installed the system. Here is a picture of my installation. Thanks,
Steve, Harwinton Connecticut
|Tanks available in blue, almond, black colors. Stainless Steel Tanks available. 220v models available.|
Frequently Asked Questions About Greensand Plus Filter Systems:
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!