|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Iron / Manganese Removal||Dimensions|
|0.75 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||5 PPM / 0 PPM||Diameter: 8" Height: 51"|
|1.0 CF*||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||5 PPM / 0 PPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 37"|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||5 PPM / 0 PPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 55"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||7 GPM||5 GPM||5 PPM / 0 PPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 61"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||8 GPM||7 GPM||5 PPM / 0 PPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 59"|
- No more iron rust stains or taste!
- Automatic backwash keeps filter clean.
- No routine maintenance required.
- Proven technology used for decades.
- Birm Iron Filter 5900e-E 2.0 Cubic Foot Size
- Includes 3/4" or 1" pipe connectors; by-pass valve; 2.0 cubic feet of Birm filter media; and Heavy-Duty 5900e-E control valve
- All the filter media you need for the system is included.
- Efficient and economical method of removing iron and rust from well waters under the right conditions.
- No chemicals are required for regeneration of the filter media backwash and cleaning is accomplished with raw water.
- No chlorine, hydrogen sulfide gas, or tannins should be present in the raw water.
- Because sufficient dissolved oxygen is required for Birm to work properly, an air injection system (not included with this Birm filter) may be required for the Birm iron filter to work properly, particularly in deep wells over 100 feet deep. If the Birm iron filter is installed after a holding tank or cistern, no air injection is required.
- Filter tank is NSF certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi. Maximum water temperature recommended 100F.
Control Valve Details
- Rugged, heavy-duty, NSF-Certified backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles saving water and allowing maximized performance.
- Time-tested hydraulically balanced piston seal and spacers provide years of trouble-free service.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction.
- Simple user friendly LCD display shows time of day,regeneration mode and gallons remaining.
- Totalizer function tracks total amount of water treated.
- Meter Immediate, Meter Delayed, Meter with Day Override and Calendar Clock modes included!
- The recommended flow rate for maximum filtration performance is 8.0 gallons per minute but a peak flow rate of up to 18 gallons per minute is possible.
- The backwash flow rate is 7.0 gallons per minute.
- Filter tank diameter: 12 inches
- Filter tank height: 52 inches
- Height including control valve: 59 inches
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 7 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Who Makes the CWS 5900e Control Valve?
Our valves are made for us by Chandler Water Systems of Ashland Ohio. For years now, we have had good results with these valves and very few warranty or other problems. We get positive feedback from our customers and they work well.
Chandler has been around for many years and has great engineering. The valves are assembled in Ohio, and the electronic boards are manufactured in the U.S. Each valves is wet-tested, pressure tested and double-checked for quality control.
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!