- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Pro-OX 5900-AIR Iron Filters
- Pro-OX Iron Filters
- Greensand Iron Filters
- Greensand 5900e Series
- Greensand Fleck 7000 Series
- Greensand Media & Parts
- Greensand 7500 Series
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Water Quality Programs
- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
Greensand Iron Filter 5900e 2.0CF
Complete Greensand Iron Filter includes filter media, tank, control valve and pot perm tank. Includes NSF Certified Automatic Control Valve. Regenerates Based on Gallons or Days of the Week! Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Choose your options:DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Iron / Manganese Removal||Dimensions|
|0.75 CF||1 - 2||7 GPM||4 GPM||10 PPM / 2 PPM||Diameter: 8" Height: 51"|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||8 GPM||5 GPM||10 PPM / 2 PPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 51"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||10 GPM||5 GPM||10 PPM / 2 PPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 61"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||12 GPM||8 GPM||10 PPM / 2 PPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 61"|
- Powerful iron filtration system using potassium permanganate powder (sold separately)
- Oxidizes and removes iron, manganese, and sulfur odors
- Excellent performance on both chlorinated and non-chlorinated water
- NSF certified filter tank with one piece seamless polyester construction for long life
- NSF certified, heavy duty backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles, saving water and allowing maximized performance.
- Time-tested, hydraulically balanced piston seal and spacers, providing years of trouble-free service.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction
- User friendly LCD display, showing time of day, regeneration mode, and gallons remaining
- Totalizer function tracks total amount of water treated
- Meter immediate, meter delayed, meter with day override, and calendar clock modes included!
- 2.00 cubic feet of Greensand filter media
- Heavy-Duty 5900e-E control valve
- NSF certified filter tank
- Potassium Permanganate tank
- Max pressure recommended: 100psi
- Max water temperature recommended: 100°F
- Recommended flow rate for maximum filtration performance: 8 GPM
- Peak flow rate: 12 GPM
- Backwash flow rate: 8 GPM
- Filter tank diameter: 10"
- Filter tank height: 54"
- Height including control valve: 61"
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 7 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Who Makes the CWS 5900e Control Valve?
Our valves are made for us by Chandler Water Systems of Ashland Ohio. For years now, we have had good results with these valves and very few warranty or other problems. We get positive feedback from our customers and they work well.
Chandler has been around for many years and has great engineering. The valves are assembled in Ohio, and the electronic boards are manufactured in the U.S. Each valves is wet-tested, pressure tested and double-checked for quality control.
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!