- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Water Quality Programs
- 45MHP 2 Stenner Pump with 15 gallon heavy-duty polyethylene solution tank
- 20” for suction/discharge tubing and fittings
- injection check valve
- Pump output 0.2 to 3.0 gallons per day (0.8 to 11.4 liters per day); voltage 220V; 60 hz.
- Maximum line pressure the system will work with is 100 PSI.
- This is a complete system that comes with everything you need: solution tank; metering pump; tubing; fittings; and injection check valve.
- The convenient tank has a top flat surface where you can easily mount the pump with screws or Velcro.
- The system is optimized for chlorine injection.
- An easy to understand manual allows for a quick set-up.
- The Stenner pump is the best chlorine pump for small chlorination applications such as homes, ranches and farms because it is self-priming, reliable and very low maintenance.
- Many smaller cheaper metering pumps will lose their prime easily and quickly require high maintenance unlike the Stenner professional grade metering pump.
- The Stenner pump system is designed to last for many years with a minimum of maintenance.
- Pump dimensions: 6 x 10.6
- Solution tank diameter: 14 inches
- Solution tank height: 24 inches
Choosing Your Concentrate
Use the table or calculator below to determine the proper concentrate.
|Formula||pH||Hardness (grains per gallon)||Amount of Treatable Water *|
|Rid O' Rust #500||> 6.0||< 15||475,000|
|Rid O' Rust #1000||< 6.0||< 15||125,000|
|Rid O' Rust #2000||> 6.0||> 15||125,000|
|Rid O' Rust #3000||Any **||125,000|
* Amount of treatable water refers to the amount of water (in gallons) with 1ppm of iron that 1 gallon of formula can treat.
** Rid O' Rust #3000 is designed specifically for water that fluctuates greatly in iron and pH content and can be used to treat water with nearly any level of iron and pH.
For an exact recommendation, use the official calculator from the Rid O' Rust manufacturer by clicking here.
The Rid O' Rust concentrate system will do an excellent job of preventing future rust buildup, but if years of iron exposure has already left intense staining on your cement, you need Rid O' Rust Stain Remover, the most effective rust remover on the market! A truly amazing product, Rid O' Rust Stain Remover leaves even the rustiest concrete completely clean with a few sprays and zero scrubbing.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!