- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Soda Ash Standard
- Soda Ash Proportional
- Contact Tanks
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
Soda Ash Well Water Package Precision-24 + 15 Gal Solution Tank
Choose your options:
Choose 110V or 220V:
Add a Free pH Test Kit? Normally $19:
Choose Optional Static Mixer:
Add 45lbs of Soda Ash with my Order:
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
These complete soda ash pump and tank systems are the
best way to achieve accurate pH levels and eliminate acid well and spring waters with the least amount of maintenance.
Precision-24 Versatile soda ash Works for a Wide Range of Conditions and Wells:
- Just mix soda ash powder with warm soft or pure water and add to solution tank, easy to do and lasts for several months.
- Works over a wide range of water flow rates for most home water wells
- Good for well water flow rates from 1 to 50 Gallons Per Minute (1 - 50 GPM)
- Pumps 0.1 to 24 gallons of solution per day
- Works for line pressures up to 110 PSI
- Choose 120v or 220v. Uses only 22 watts of power.
- Dimensions: 15 gallon model: 14.5" wide x 24", height including pump is 35". 35 gallon model: 18" wide x 33", height including pump is 44".
- Stroke frequency adjustable from 0 to 100 strokes per minute
- Digital speed adjustment makes adjusting the pump fast and easy for incredibly accurate injection
- Unlike Stenner-style peristaltic pumps: no pump tube failures, no rollers to go bad, needs less service, and good for continuous duty
- Uses readily available soda ash powder (sodium carbonate), safe and certified for drinking water use.
- These heavy-duty metering pumps systems are designed to last for many years with minimal maintenance.
- Pump easily mounts on the top of the tank or a wall
- Primes super fast, and won't lose its prime.
- Complete system includes soda ash pump, solution tank, injection check valve, tubing, fittings
Free Expert Technical Setup and Support
Over 25 years we have installed many hundreds of soda ash systems worldwide. We can offer you expert advice on the exact type of soda ash
solution to use, how much to use and what settings to use
with your new soda ash system. These pumps are the easiest and most accurate soda ash pumps available on the market today!
Loaded with features only found in much more expensive industrial metering pumps, our Precision-24 Metering Pump makes chlorine and other chemical injection fast and accurate. Our easy-to-use installation guide will guide you through the steps, but if you need help or have questions, we are just a phone call or email away.
Each System Includes
- Precision-24 Home Well Water Soda Ash Pump with 15 or 35 gallon heavy-duty polyethylene solution tank
- Tubing and fittings to connect pump to injection check valve
- 1 Injection Check valve 1/2" NPT
- Easy to read Manual
Why Use a Contact Tank and/OR an In-Line Mixer?
- Contact tanks all the soda ash solution being injected to mix thoroughly in the water and provides for even pH levels
- Are contact tanks optional? Yes, it is optional, and not needed for neutralizing the pH.
- Does my existing pressure tank take the place of a contact tank? No. Pressure tanks are on a tee, and water can flow past the tank when water is being used.
- What is an inline static mixer? It is a small piece of pipe with baffles which rapidly blends the soda ash being injected into the water as the water flows through it.
Option 1: WIRE TO WELL PUMP PRESSURE SWITCH
Wire to your well's pressure switch. This is the lowest cost method. Simply install a dedicated wall outler, that is wired in to the existing pressure switch and powered up whenever the well pump turns on (and off)
Option 2: PRE-WIRED FLOW SWITCH
Install a flow switch. This makes it fast and easy. No electrical wiring to do and any plumber, or person familiar with basic plumbing can install the soda ash. No electrician required or electrical wiring to do.
Simply install the pre-wired flow switch. Plug the flow switch into a standard 120v wall outlet. Then, plug the soda ash pump into the electrical outlet on the flow switch. Whenever there is flow, the metering pump will then turn on.
Option 3: PROPORTIONAL-FEED FLOW METER TYPE
Use a proportional-fee type of installation. This is also very easy to set up and requires no electrical wiring or electrician to install the system. A flow meter is installed which tursn on and off the soda ash pump based on the flow of water.
As soon as there is flow of water through the meter, the soda ash pump will pump faster or slower based on the amount of water flowing through the flow meter
Simply install the flow meter and connect the cable to the soda ash pump. Plug the soda ash pump into a standard 120V wall outlet. When the water flows, the pump will pump more or less chlorine based on how fast the water is flowing.
NOTE: Unlike Option 1 and Option 2, there is no need to install the injection check valve before your pressure tank. With the proportional-feed type of installation, the injection check valve can be installed AFTER the pressure if desired.
|Very Low pH? Blue stains from acid water?
Are pinhole leaks threatening to destroy your house with expensive leaks?
Now you can eliminate corrosion of copper and galvanized pipes, fixtures & appliances without raising the hardness of water.
Stop pin hole leaks. Stop blue green stains on fixtures!
Works great for very low pH in the range of 4.5 to 6.0. Safely raises the pH to the 7.0 to 8.0 range. Soda ash (sodium carbonate) is a powder that is mixed with water and injected into the water pipe before the pressure tank to raise the pH of water. By dissolving 2 to 3 lbs of soda per gallon of water and injecting this solution at a rate of 100 ppm to 200 ppm, the pH will rise to the 7.0—8.0 range, assuming a typical well water flow rate of 5 to 30 gallons per minute.
Our standard soda ash pump is the Precision-24 which can pump up to 24 gallons of solution in 24 hours or 1 gallon per hour, when the well pump is running.
Examples of copper pipe from some of our customers who had very low pH (acidic) well water. You can see the green copper oxide inside the pipe. This indicates corrosion is occuring...
|Why its best to buy it from us: we offer you free expert help in selecting and setting up your soda ash system. The result is you save time and money and end up with a reliable, easy-to-use system.|
3 methods to install a soda ash pump for a home well system:
|1. Wire it so the soda ash pump turns on when the well pump turns on. This is the lowest cost and most common method of installing a soda ash feeder.
|2. Use a proportional water meter that allows the soda ash pump to pump more or less soda ash solution based on the flow rate or speed of the water.
|3. Use a flow switch, so that when there is flow, the metering pump turns on.
Please contact us for design help in selecting the best system for your needs or if you have any questions. Call us toll-free at 1-888-600-5426
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!