- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon UpFlow Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Fluoride Whole House Filters
- Scale-Stopper Salt-Free Water Conditioners
- Well Water Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Radial-Flow Carbon 1210-Poly-HF50 2-Stage: 1 inch inlet 5 gallon per minute (gpm) recommended flow rate 16 gpm peak flow rate.
- This is a 2-Stage (2 cartridge) filter system.
- The filter housings are made from NSF listed pure polypropylene and each housing holds one high-flow 10inch filter cartridge.
- This system comes complete with a bracket kit.
- The maximum recommended temperature is 100F and the maximum recommended pressure 125 psi.
- There are 2 filter cartridges used.
- The first is a washable 50 micron prefilter for sediment removal.
- The second filter is a Ametek Radial Flow carbon cartridge.
- This is a granular carbon cartridge that allows water to flow through a porous 70 micron outer shell giving outstanding flow rates.
- Includes one F1004340 Radial Carbon Big Blue 10" and one F1000090 50 Mic. PreFilter cartridges.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!