- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- 1 Micron Big Blue Filters
- 1 Micron Stainless Steel Filters
- 5 Micron Big Blue Filters
- 5 Micron Stainless Steel Filters
- 50 Micron Big Blue Filters
- 50 Micron Stainless Steel Filters
- Rusco Spindown Filters
- Doulton Rio Ceramic
- Sand Separators
- Twist-II-Clean Replacement Parts
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
Big Blue 50 Micron 10 GPM 1" NPT
Choose your options:
Add a Case of Replacment Cartridges:
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
- Filter Assembly 50mic.
- Pleated 110-HF-50-Poly: 1 in. inlet 10 gallon per minute (gpm) flow rate.
- The filter housing is made from NSF listed pure polypropylene and will hold one high-flow 10 inch filter cartridge.
- This system comes complete with a wall mounting bracket kit, filter wrench, and one 50 micron washable 4.5" x 10" filter cartridge.
- The maximum recommended temperature is 100F and the maximum recommended pressure 125 psi.
- The filter cartridge used is a 50 micron pleated Pentek filter cartridge.
- This cartridge will filter fine particles of 50 micron size and up and is often used as a pre-filter for finer filters such as 5 micron filters and carbon block systems.
The maximum recommended temperature is 100F and the maximum recommended pressure 125 psi. The filter cartridge used is a 50 micron pleated Pentek filter cartridge. This cartridge will filter fine particles of 50 micron size and up and is often used as a pre-filter for finer filters such as 5 micron filters and carbon block systems.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!