- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon UpFlow Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Fluoride Whole House Filters
- Scale-Stopper Salt-Free Water Conditioners
- Well Water Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Radial-Flow Carbon 2110-Poly-HF: 1 inch inlet 10 gallon per minute (gpm) recommended flow rate 16 gpm peak flow rate.
- The filter housing is made from NSF listed pure polypropylene and will hold one high-flow 20 inch filter cartridge (or two high-flow 10 inch filter cartridges).
- This system comes complete with a bracket kit.
- The maximum recommended temperature is 100F and the maximum recommended pressure 125 psi.
- The filter cartridge used is a Ametek Radial Flow carbon cartridge.
- This is a granular carbon cartridge that allows water to flow through a porous 70 micron outshell giving outstanding flow rates.
- Includes one F1002540 Radial Carbon Big Blue 20" 10pgm cartridge.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!