- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- 1 Micron Big Blue Filters
- 1 Micron Stainless Steel Filters
- 5 Micron Big Blue Filters
- 5 Micron Stainless Steel Filters
- 50 Micron Big Blue Filters
- 50 Micron Stainless Steel Filters
- Rusco Spindown Filters
- Doulton Rio Ceramic
- Sand Separators
- Twist-II-Clean Replacement Parts
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
Big Blue 1 Micron 10 GPM 1" NPT
Choose your options:
Add a Case of Replacment Cartridges:
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
- Big Blue Filter Assembly with Dual Grade 25 to 1 micron 1 inch inlet, 10 gallon per minute (gpm) maximum recommended flow rate.
- The filter housing is made from NSF listed pure polypropylene and will hold one high-flow 4.5 x 10 inch filter cartridge.
- This system comes complete with a wall mounting bracket kit, filter wrench, and one Dual Grade 25/1micron DGD-2501, 4.5" x 10" filter cartridge.
- The maximum recommended temperature is 100F and the maximum recommended pressure 125 psi.
- This Dual-Grade 5/1 micron cartridge will filter super fine particles of 1 micron size and up and is often used as a final stage after pre-filtration or as a post filter to an automatic backwashing filter system.
- Dual grade filter cartridges will remove 2.3 times the amount of sediment that standard spun or string wound filters remove.
- DGD Series cartridges are manufactured from 100% pure polypropylene and are sized for use in our Big Bluefilter housings.
- DGD Series cartridges are designed for purity and will not impart taste,odor or color to the liquid beingfiltered.
- Additionally, the polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
- The DGD Series advanced design combines selective final filtration with appropriate pre-filtration to achieve up to three times the dirt-holding capacity of similar size sediment cartridges and many more times that of standard spun orstring-wound cartridges.
- This performance enhancement is achieved by combining two separate gradient layers in one filter.
- The larger diameter of the pre-filter reduces the particle load to the postfilter, allowing it to operate at higher velocities.
- The effective filter depth is increased to a full 233% of standard spun-polypropylene or string-wound filters.
- This increased depth provides for very high particulate reduction efficiencies and added loading capacity.
- The unique design and performance characteristics of the DGD Series cartridges make them an excellent choice for all residential, rural, municipal and commercial applications.
Dual grade filter cartridges will remove 2.3 times the amount of sediment that standard spun or string wound filters remove. DGD Series cartridges are manufactured from 100% pure polypropylene and are sized for use in our Big Blue®filter housings. DGD Series cartridges are designed for purity and will not impart taste,odor or color to the liquid beingfiltered. Additionally, the polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
Customer Ratings & Reviews