- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Corrosion Control
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Odor Systems
- Tannin Filters
- Ozone Systems
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Vizion VZN Series
- Vizion UFL Series
- GE Homespring NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- UF Cartridges & Membranes
- UF Accessories
- Phosphate Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- RO High Flow
- Arsenic Filters
- RO Under-Sink
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Soda Ash Systems
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Drinking Water Systems
- Instant Hot & Cold Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
GE Homespring UF211 NO LONGER MANUFACTURED
GE NO LONGER MANUFACTURES THE HOMESPRING! A great replacement is the Vizion UF Series. Please call us (888-600-5426) during office hours M-F 8am to 5pm Pacific time for pricing or email firstname.lastname@example.org. for more information.
- Homespraing Model Number is UFC211, UF211
- Maximum a Flow Rate is up to 11 gpm (42 lpm)
- Maximum Continuous Flow Rate is 4.5 gpm (17 lpm)
- Minimum Temperature / Maximum Temperature is >32 F (0 C) / >100 F (38 C)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature is 140 F (60 C)
- Approximate Flush Volume* is 12 gallons (45 litres)
- Typical System Efficiency* is 95%
- Estimated Carbon Filter Capacity (Optional: Model UFC 211 only) 130,000 gallons (0.49 million litres)
- Advanced Plus Controller Voltage (VAC) 120 / 230
- The revolutionary Homespring Ultrafiltration System by GE filters water at the point of entry protecting the entire home by providing an effective barrier to undesirable micro-organisms, turbidity and particulates.
- GE is the worlds leading provider of ultrafiltration membrane systems, currently recognized as the most advanced water treatment technology desired by municipalities and industries around the world.
Homespring Ultrafiltration System by GE
Safer, more pure water from every tap in the home. The revolutionary Homespring Ultrafiltration System
by GE filters water at the point of entry – protecting the entire home by providing an effective barrier to undesirable micro-organisms, turbidity and particulates. GE is the world’s leading provider of ultrafiltration membrane systems, currently recognized as the most advanced water treatment technology desired by municipalities and industries around the world.
* Depends upon model, water quality and flowrate.
Filtration Technology Comparison
** When installed with the optional activated carbon pre-filter.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!