- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon UpFlow Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Fluoride Whole House Filters
- Scale-Stopper Salt-Free Water Conditioners
- Well Water Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Water Quality Programs
Whole House Fluoride Chlorine Filter - Two Stage 4.5" x 20"
- Remove fluoride
- Removes chlorine
- Remove chloramines
- Makes water taste and smell better
- Resintech Premium High Capacity SIR-900 Resin
Extended surface area and pore distribution gives the media highest possible operating capacity and lowest leakage.
- FDA Drinking Water Approved Construction Materials
Sonic welded construction is a solvent free method to join and assemble plastic parts, producing the highest quality safest product
- Oversized Cartridge for Maximum Media Fill
AF Series cartridges have up to 50% higher capacity and extend cartridge life, due to the use of larger cartridges
- Quality Produced and Made in the USA
Cartridges are produced by Aries FilterWorks, a division of ResinTech. Strict quality control over all aspects of cartridge and media production allows complete traceability of every filter
- For 1 to 2 Bathroom Low-Water-Using Homes OR for Point of Use Applications at Kitchen Sink etc
- Flow Rate Recommended - 2 to 10 gallons per minute
- Capacity: Change every 2500 gallons for best results
- Fluoride removal is achieved by utilizing the advanced media technology of ResinTech SIR-900 media.
- Chlorine and chloramine removal is achieved by using the CRFC20-BB RADIAL FLOW CARBON CARTRIDGE
AF Series cartridges remove Fluoride by a chemical reaction with the media. ResinTech SIR-900 is a synthetic aluminum oxide that is specially processed to have minimum fines and other foreign matter. It has minimal shrinkage /swelling and low-pressure loss. The product is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range.
Consumers, who are concerned about fluoride in the municipal water supply for health reasons and require its removal, can benefit by the use of a fluoride removal cartridge at the Point of Use (POU).
Some areas of the country have high levels of naturally occurring fluoride. Wells Supply 15% of American populations with drinking water, and these wells are not subject to EPA regulations. These wells provide safe clean water, but occasionally can become contaminated, resulting in illness.
Fluoride can occur in drinking water naturally as a result of the geological composition of soils and bedrock. Most water supplies contain some naturally occurring fluoride. Fluoride also enters drinking water in discharge from fertilizer or aluminum factories. The decision to fluoridate a water supply is made by the State or local municipality. EPA has set the level of protection for fluoride at 4.0 mg/L or 4.0 ppm, to prevent potential health risk.
Exposures to fluoride have increased since the early 1960s. At that time, drinking water and food and beverages prepared with fluoridated water accounted for nearly an individual’s entire fluoride intake. Today, exposure to fluoride comes from fluoridated dental products, as well as the voluntary addition of fluoride to drinking water.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!