- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Fleck 7000 Neutralizers
- CWS 5900e Neutralizers
- Upflow Neutralizers
- Neutralizer Calcite & Parts
- Neutralizer 7500 Series
- Whole House Calcite Cartridges
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
Calcite Acid Neutralizer 7000-SXT 1.0 CF Short
Satisfaction Guaranteed! Free Shipping in Continental U.S.
Choose your options:DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 44"|
|1.0 CF Short||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 30"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||7 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 54"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||10 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 52"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||12 GPM||10 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 54"|
|3.0 CF||2 - 5||12 GPM||15 GPM||Diameter: 14" Height: 65"|
- Only 37.5" tall! Shorter height but has same capacity as a one cubic foot neutralizer! Includes 3/4 or 1 inch pipe connectors; by-pass valve; 1.0 cubic foot of Calcite filter media; 13 x 30 inch Vortech tank with top-fill port; and Fleck 7000-SXT 115v control valve valve.
- Uses the higher quality, more expensive Enpress tank with Vortech distributor which allows the neutralizer media to be backwashed at lower flow rates with less water, saving water and energy.
- All the filter media you need for the system is included.
- Eliminates acidity in the pH range of 6.0 to 6.9 by slowly dissolving Calcite (calcium carbonate) into the water as it flows through the filter.
- Depending on pH and service flow the Calcite bed will need to be replenished periodically with more Calcite.
- Advanced Fleck 7000 electronic backwash control valve valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles and is loaded with features.
- Full-port Fleck 7000 control valve provides high flow with very little pressure drop.
- Reliable electronic control valve provides quick setup and easy programming.
- Quick-connect clips allow easy installation and maintenance.
- Environmental cover (NEMA-3R rated) protects control valve from the weather can be installed inside or outside if protected from freezing.
- Neutralizer 7000-SXT Calcite 1.0: includes 3/4 or 1 inch pipe connectors;
- by-pass valve;
- 1.0 cubic foot of Calcite filter media;
- Fleck 7000-SXT 115v control valve valve.
- High flowFleck 7000 control valve included.
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi.
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction.
- Filter tank is NSF certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
- The recommended maximum flow rate for best performance is 5.0 gallons per minute but peak flow rates of up to 10 gallons per minute are possible.
- The backwash flow rate is 5.0 gallons per minute.
- Filter tank diameter: 13 inches
- Filter tank height: 30 inches
- Height including control valve valve: 37.5 inches.
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!