|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Calcite||Calcite Blend||Dimensions|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||7 GPM||5 GPM||pH 6.0 - 6.9||pH 5.0 - 5.9||Diameter: 13" Height: 37"|
|1.5 CF*||1 - 2||10 GPM||5 GPM||pH 6.0 - 6.9||pH 5.0 - 5.9||Diameter: 10" Height: 61"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||12 GPM||7 GPM||pH 6.0 - 6.9||pH 5.0 - 5.9||Diameter: 12" Height: 61"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||14 GPM||10 GPM||pH 6.0 - 6.9||pH 5.0 - 5.9||Diameter: 13" Height: 61"|
|3.0 CF||2 - 5||16 GPM||15 GPM||pH 6.0 - 6.9||pH 5.0 - 5.9||Diameter: 14" Height: 71"|
- Eliminates acidity in the ph range of 6.0 to 6.9 by slowly dissolving Calcite (calcium carbonate) into the water as it flows through the filter
- All the filter media you need for the system is included
- Much longer life and higher flow rates than Calcite filter cartridges
- Unlike Calcite cartridges or Up-Flow Neutralizers which can trap sediment and dirt causing pressure drop these systems automatically backwash out trapped sediment alleviating pressure drop
- NSF-Certified backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles saving water and allowing maximized performance
- Time-tested hydraulically balanced piston seal and spacers provide years of trouble-free service
- Simple user friendly LCD display shows time of day,regeneration mode andwith optinal sensor, the gallons remaining
- Rugged heavy-duty
- Pipe connectors
- Bypass valve
- 1.5 cubic feet of Calcite filter media
- Heavy-Duty 5900e-E control valve
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F
- Filter tank is NSF certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction
- Maximum recommended flow rate for best filtration: 10 gallons per minute
- Backwash flow rate: 5 gallons per minute
- Filter tank diameter: 10"
- Filter tank height: 54"
- Height including control valve: 61"
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!