- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Point of Use Nitrate
- Whole House Nitrate
- Nitrate CWS 5900e
- Nitrate Fleck 7000
- Nitrate Fleck 9000
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Water Quality Programs
- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- These automatic nitrate removal systems reduce nitrate levels by up to 80% when properly sized and maintained
- Regenerate with common water softening salt. No toxic chemicals necessary!
- Reliable 5900e-E Meter on-demand control valve automatically backwashes and cleans the nitrate filter based on the amount of water you use, saving salt and water
- The 5900e-E control valve is made from non-corrosive UV-resistant Noryl has a simple mechanical design that is easy to understand and program
- All the filter media you need for the system is included
- 3⁄4" or 1" pipe connectors
- Bypass valve
- 2.0 cubic feet high capacity nitrate selective anion nintrate resin with 60,000 grain capacity (removes approximately 60,000 grains of nitrate as CaC04)
- Heavy-Duty 5900e-E control valve
- Nitrate levels in excess of 2 to 4 ppm are often a result of fertilizer run-off from agricultural operations or from leaking septic tank systems.
- Sizing is important and a complete general mineral water analysis is recommended
- Sulfates affect performance and it is important to know the sulfate levels in addition to the nitrate levels
- Filter tank is NSF certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F
- A single timer motor activates the backwash control keeps the time and has a small annual power consumption
- Actual nitrate removal capacity depends on the total amount of nitrate and sulfates present in the water
- For assistance in sizing or selecting a nitrate system please email us with water chemistry information
- Recommended flow rate for maximum filtration performance: 3 GPM
- Maximum flow rate: 8 GPM
- Backwash flow rate: 2 GPM
- Filter tank diameter: 12"
- Filter tank height: 52"
- Height including control valve: 59"
- Brine tank: 18" x 33"
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 7 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Who Makes the CWS 5900e Control Valve?
Our valves are made for us by Chandler Water Systems of Ashland Ohio. For years now, we have had good results with these valves and very few warranty or other problems. We get positive feedback from our customers and they work well.
Chandler has been around for many years and has great engineering. The valves are assembled in Ohio, and the electronic boards are manufactured in the U.S. Each valves is wet-tested, pressure tested and double-checked for quality control.
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!