- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- Axeon RO Systems
- Light Commercial
- EPRO Standard
- EPRO XP Series
- EPRO Industrial
- RO Pressure Tanks
- RO Membranes Commercial
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
Please note there is a 25% restocking fee if returned. No returns allowed past 90 days or if the system has been used.
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
- 6000 Gallons Per Day (22.7 cubic meters per day) Heavy-Duty Commercial Reverse Osmosis System: produces high quality purified water by reverse osmosis thin film (TFC) membrane using a high pressure pump (included).
- COMES STANDARD WITH CE2 CONTROL PANEL WHICH SHOWS TDS OF THE TREATED WATER.
- Removes total dissolved solids; chlorides; sodium; boron; fluoride; minerals and other salts using high-rejection high quality thin-film reverse osmosis membranes.
- Unlike light-duty systems this reverse osmosis unit includes a 1.0 HP heavy-duty stainless steel multistage centrifugal pump ensuring long life and better performance than standard rotary vane pumps.
- The unit comes with a white powder-coated steel frame; stainless steel braided hoses; inlet solenoid valve; and stainless steel concentrate control valve.
- To make service and operation easier this unit includes many options not normally included in other base-unit reverse osmosis systems such as: 5-micron pre-filter; pure-water (permeate) flow meter; waste-water (concentrate) flow meter; PVC pressure vessels; and automatic feed-water shut-off valve.
- The pressure gauges included display pressure for the high pressure pump; inlet water pressure and pre-filter outlet; making it easy to diagnose and track pressure across the pre-filter.
- An excellent control panel package includes a UL listed control box with On/Off Switch; low-inlet water protection; function LEDs; and contacts to set up float switches in a storage tank.
- The control box also features contacts for locking out pretreatment filters during backwash and makes it easy to connect anti-scalant pumps.
- Crating available for international shipping (add $200).
- Minimum 20 PSI line pressure recommended. Inlet pipe size is 3/4 inch.
- Uses four 4 x 40 inch membranes.
- Water production rate based on total dissolved solids of 1000 ppm and temperature of 77F (25C).
- Designed recovery is 20% but can be adjusted if water conditions allow.
- Voltage is 220 60hz single phase but 220v 50 hz and three-phase available.
- Shipping dimensions in inches: 33 length x 24 width x 58 height.
- Dimensions in cm: 84 length x 61 width x 147 height.
- Shipping weight is 255 lbs (115 kg).
- Actual unit dimensions in inches: 26 length x 20 width x 53 height.
- Unit dimensions in cm: 66 length x 50 width x 135 height.
- Unit weight is 205 lbs (92 kg).
• Removes total dissolved solids; chlorides; sodium; boron; fluoride; minerals and other salts using high-rejection high quality thin-film reverse osmosis membranes.
• To make service and operation easier this unit includes many options not normally included in other base-unit reverse osmosis systems such as: 5-micron pre-filter; pure-water (permeate) flow meter; waste-water (concentrate) flow meter; PVC pressure vessels; and automatic feed-water shut-off valve.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!