- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Booster Pumps
- RO Under-Sink Parts
- RO Bladder Tanks
- RO Membranes & Parts
- RO Mate RO Pressure Tanks
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Replacement Parts and Valves
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Filter Media, Chemicals & Supplies
|Model||Output||RO Tank Dimensions||Dimensions|
|USA High-Flow 4-Stage RO System||60 GPD||Diameter: 11" Height: 15"||Height: 16" Width: 11" Depth: 4.2"|
|3M SQC-3 Reverse Osmosis System||33 GPD||Diameter: 19.5" Height: 9"||Height: 16" Width: 11" Depth: 4.2"|
|3M SQC-4 Reverse Osmosis System||33 GPD||Diameter: 19.5" Height: 9"||Height: 16" Width: 4.5" Depth: 4.2"|
- INCLUDES FILTERS, TANK, STAINLESS STEEL AIR-GAP FAUCET, TUBING, SYSTEM, INSTALLATION FITTINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS.
- Water Factory SQC3.
- High output reverse osmosis for the home and office! Makes pure water quickly: 22 to 33 gallons per day depending on water pressure and inlet water quality.
- 3-stage system with pre-filter; membrane; and post-carbon filter is great for city water.
- Now you can get great water pressure at your fingertips unlike cheap home club or hardware store systems.
- Great for use with refrigerators and chilled water dispensers and icemakers that demand higher flows and pressure.
- Outstanding removal rates: 98% - 99% rejection of total dissolved solids.
- Highly efficient pre-filter and activated carbon system removes chlorine; chemicals; and organic compounds if present.
- NSF certified: National Sanitation Foundation and California certified means you can count on quality and performance.
- Easy to service yourself: easy-change filter canisters make changing the filters a snap.
- No tools required.
- Save money on service charges.
- Easy to install: comes complete with slim fitting 2 gallon RO tank; air-gap faucet; tubing and installation components.
- Fits easily beneath kitchen sink or other cabinets.
- Dimensions: 16 inches High x 11 inches Wide x 4.2 inches Deep.
- RO tank: 19.5 inches x 9 inches.
- For best results change filters once per year and membrane every 2 to 5 years.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!