- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Sediment Filter 5900e Series
- Sediment Filter 7000 Series
- Sediment Filter 7500 Series
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
Sediment Backwash 7000-SXT 1.0 CF
Satisfaction Guaranteed! Free Shipping in Continental U.S.
Choose your options:DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE
Choose Blue or Black Tank Color:
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
- Sediment Filter 7000-SXT 1.0 CF: includes pipe connectors; by-pass valve; 1.5 cubic feet of Chemsorb filter media; NSF Certified heavy-duty filter tank; and Fleck 7000-SXT 115v control valve.
- All the filter media you need for the system is included.
- Excellent for use in filtering a wide range of colloidal and soluble inorganic contaminants and sediment.
- Works better than typical sand and anthracite filters uses less backwash water and allows reduced frequency between backwashes.
- Superior filtration down to 5 microns translates to enhanced water quality.
- Much longer life and higher flow rates than filter cartridges.
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi.
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F.
- Advanced Fleck 7000 electronic backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles and is loaded with features.
- Reliable electronic control provides quick setup and easy programming.
- Quick-connect clips allow easy installation and maintenance.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction.
- High purity natural zeolite 14 x 40 inch mesh is NSF certified. Filter tank is NSF certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
- Environmental cover (NEMA-3R rated) protects control from the weather can be installed inside or outside if protected from freezing.
- Unlike filter cartridges which can trap sediment and dirt causing pressure drop these systems automatically backwash out trapped sediment alleviating pressure drop..
- The maximum recommended flow rate for best filtration performance is 7.0 gallons per minute but peak flow rates up to 9 gallons per minute are possible.
- The backwash flow rate is 7.0 gallons per minute.
- Filter tank diameter: 10 inches
- Filter tank height: 44 inches
- Height including control valve valve: 51.5 inches.
High Flow Rate. Self-Cleaning
• No chemicals or salt required
Sediment 7000 High Flow
We wrote the book on How To Remove Sediment from well water! Now for a limited time we will send you our comprehensive guide "The Complete Guide To Removing Sediment From Well Water", normally $24, for FREE and also include a $25 OFF COUPON good towards any Sediment Filter system.
|Which Size to Choose:||
|Pipe Size||Backwash Flow Rate Required|
|Sediment Filter 7000 1.0 CF||
1 to 2
|3/4" or 1"||5 Gallons per minute|
|Sediment Filter 7000 1.5 CF||
1 to 3
|3/4" or 1"||7 Gallons per minute|
|Sediment Filter 7000 2.0 CF||
1 to 3
|3/4" or 1"||10 Gallons per minute|
|Sediment Filter 7000 2.5 CF||
2 to 4
|3/4" or 1"||12 Gallons per minute|
|Sediment 7000 1.0 Cubic Foot: 10" Diameter x 51-3/8" Height|
|Sediment 7000 1.5 Cubic Foot: 10" Diameter x 61-3/8" Height|
|Sediment 7000 2.0 Cubic Foot: 12" Diameter x 59-3/8" Height|
|Sediment 7000 2.5 Cubic Foot: 13" Diameter x 61-3/8" Height|
Optional Accessories: Pre-Filter Spin Down Filters, 1 Micron Post Filters, and Flex Lines:
Easy Spin-Down Pre-Filter
Removes sand & grit
Protects backwash control
1 Micron Filter
Filter fine particles down to 1 micron
Stainless steel Flex Lines Make installation quick and easy.
Easy Installation CLICK HERE TO SEE INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Quick to install by any plumber or any person familiar with basic plumbing! Connect filter system to piping after your pressure tank using bypass connectors (included at no extra charge) to enjoy sediment-free water.
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!