- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter & Softener Tanks
- Filter & Water Softener Media Tanks FRP
- Enpress Vortech Tanks
- Commercial Tanks
- Tank Jackets
- Distributors & Tank Parts
- Stainless Steel High Flow Filter Housings
- Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge Housings
- Blue Filter Cartridge Housings
- Clear Filter Housings
- Brackets - O-Rings, Wrenches
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Water Quality Programs
Vortech Tank: 13 in x 54
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
- Enpress Vortech Composite Filter Tank 13 inch x 54 inch.
- Standard 2-1/2 inch top opening fits all standard control valves.
- Superior manufacturing technique and high pressure injection process eliminates chance of leaking.
- No filter or base gravel needed for most applications.
- Vortech inner distributor uses 30% less backwash flow rate than standard tanks that use gravel.
- Unlike regular filter tank that use gravel and are prone to channeling, where the water can by-pass the media and travel up the side of the tank, the Vortech tank prevents channeling.
- Virgin polyethylene shell that will never corrode like metal.
- Seamless molding for sanitary tank interior.
- 10 year warranty on tank.
- Maximum temperature 150F.
- Maximum pressure 150 PSI.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NSF/ANSI Certified.
The Enpress tanks are only sold as part of a complete system, or as a replacement to an existing system. We do not sell these tanks separately by themselves. If you wish to order one of these tanks, please call us first.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!