- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Tannin CWS 5900e
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Replacement Parts and Valves
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Filter Media, Chemicals & Supplies
Tannin Filter 5900e 2.5 CF
Satisfaction Guaranteed! Free Shipping in Continental U.S.
Choose your options:DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Add Drain Line Tubing:
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||2.4 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 44"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||7.25 GPM||2.4 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 54"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||10 GPM||3.5 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 52"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||12.5 GPM||4 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 54"|
- Use the high quality Purolite TanEx anion exchange resin filter media.
- Automatically uses salt water to clean and restore the resin media.
- Salt is automatically added to the brine tank, similar to an automatic water softener
- Leaves water free of color by removing a wide range of tannins and humic acids
- Reliable Fleck 5900e-E Day-Timer control valve automatically backwashes and cleans the tannin filter based on the amount of water you use; saving salt and water.
- The 5900e-E control valve is made from non-corrosive UV-resistant Noryl has a simple mechanical design that is easy to understand and program.
- Heavy-Duty 5900e-E control valve
- Bypass valve with 3⁄4" FPT connection
- 2.5 cubic feet of filter media
- Filter tank is NSF certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi.
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F.
- A single timer motor activates the backwash control keeps the time and has a small annual power consumption.
- Recommended flow rate for maximum filtration performance: 7.5 gpm
- The peak flow rate is: 12.5 gpm
- The backwash flow rate: 4 gpm
- Filter tank diameter: 13"
- Filter tank height: 54"
- Height including control valve: 61"
- Brine tank: 18" x 33"
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Who Makes the CWS 5900e Control Valve?
Our valves are made for us by Chandler Water Systems of Ashland Ohio. For years now, we have had good results with these valves and very few warranty or other problems. We get positive feedback from our customers and they work well.
Chandler has been around for many years and has great engineering. The valves are assembled in Ohio, and the electronic boards are manufactured in the U.S. Each valves is wet-tested, pressure tested and double-checked for quality control.
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!