Ultraviolet Light For Water, Kill Bacteria and Viruses.
Wonder Light UV Sterilizer PC-6: 6 GPM
Choose your options:Download Product Guide
Download Installation Manual
Add 1/2" Flex Lines:
Add Spare Lamp:
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
|Model||Pipe Size||Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|PC - 2||1/2" NPT||2 GPM||3" diameter x 20" length|
|PC - 6||1/2" NPT||6 GPM||3" diameter x 20" length|
|PC - 12||1" NPT||12 GPM||3" diameter x 36.5" length|
|FS - 12||1" NPT||12 GPM||5.5" diameter x 36.5" length|
|GN - 15||1" NPT||13 GPM||5.5" diameter x 36.5" length|
|FS - 24||1.5" NPT||24 GPM||6.5" diameter x 36" length|
We recommend our free eBook, The Practical Guide to Ultraviolet Sterilizers to help you with any of your questions. You can also use our fast System Selector Form. to get personalized help from a certified water-treatment technician.
Now for a limited time we will send you our comprehensive "Practical Guide to Ultraviolet Sterilizers" normally $19, for FREE & include a $25 COUPON!
- Chemical free water treatment
- Quality UV Lamps Manufactured in the U.S. are rated for 9000 hours and made from solid stainless steel.
- Sterilizers feature a built-in alarm. If the UV lamp fails, the alarm will sound.
- Disinfect water of viruses and microbes
- Great quality at lowest prices!
- High flow rate. Low Pressure Drop
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- For water pressure up to 100 PSI.
- Unlike some UV sterilizers, Wonderlight models feature two end caps making it easy to access the lamp for changing from either end
- Convenient external power supply
- Pressure drop less than 5 PSI
Frequently Asked Questions
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!