|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Pipe Fittings Included||Tank Dimensions|
|24k||1||3/4" & 1"||Width: 8" Height: 35"|
|32k||1 - 2||3/4" & 1"||Width: 9" Height: 48"|
|48k||1 - 2.5||3/4" & 1"||Width: 10" Height: 54"|
|64k||1.5 - 3||3/4" & 1"||Width: 12" Height: 52"|
|80k||2 - 5||3/4" & 1"||Width: 13" Height: 54"|
Brine Tank Sizing Guide
|Brine Tank||Salt Capacity (lbs)||Tank Dimensions|
|Square Brine Tank*||250||Length: 15" Width: 15" Height: 35"|
|Round Brine Tank||375||Width: 18" Height: 33"|
|Round Brine Tank||450||Width: 18" Height: 40"|
|Square Brine Tank||156||Length: 11" Width: 11" Height: 38"|
|*Standard Tank Included|
- High quality salt-efficient water softener: eliminates or dramatically reduces white spotting on fixtures and dishware
- Prevents scale and calcium build-up inside pipes, water heaters, fixtures, and appliances
- Counteracts drying effects of hard water, allowing you to enjoy softer skin and hair
- Saves on laundry: clothes come out cleaner and softer without chemicals, bleach, or detergents. Clothing lasts longer!
- Reliable CWS 5900e-E Control valve automatically backwashes and cleans the softener based on the amount of water you use, saving salt and water
- Excellent 10 year warranty on tanks and 7 year warranty on control valves!
- NSF certified filter tank and control valve
- Heavy-Duty 5900e-E control valve
- NSF certified tank
- High-grade softener resin (with option for high-efficiency salt-saving Purolite SST-60 resin)
- Pipe connectors
- Max pressure recommended: 100 psi
- Max temperature recommended: 100°F
- Filter tank is one piece seamless polyester and NSF certified
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 7 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Who Makes the CWS 5900e Control Valve?
Our valves are made for us by Chandler Water Systems of Ashland Ohio. For years now, we have had good results with these valves and very few warranty or other problems. We get positive feedback from our customers and they work well.
Chandler has been around for many years and has great engineering. The valves are assembled in Ohio, and the electronic boards are manufactured in the U.S. Each valves is wet-tested, pressure tested and double-checked for quality control.
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!