WELCOME , Guest !
Call Us Now At1-888-600-5426
UPSFEDEXFREE SHIPPING OVER $100 (Continental U.S.) Fast Quotes for International Shipments

Compare the Costs of Using Chlorine Vs Hydrogen Peroxide for Well Water Treatment?

A very effective way to eliminate odors, bacteria and oxidize iron, manganese and other contaminants is by injecting asmall amount of chlorine or hydrogen peroxide each the well pump turns on.    Chlorination or peroxide injection combined with a backwashing catalytic carbon filter system is an excellent way to have clean odor-free, disinfected water throughout the […]
Share Button
Click Here to Continue Reading This Post

Drinking Sugary Sodas and Fruit Juices May Raise Your Odds for Kidney Stones

Do you like to drink sodas and fruit drinks?  A new study finds that drinking large amounts of sugary sodas and fruit drinks may raise your odds for painful kidney stones. The study was published online May 15 in the Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. Although drinking extra fluids usually helps to […]
Share Button
Click Here to Continue Reading This Post

How Much Water Do You Use?

According to National Geographic, the average American lifestyle is kept afloat by using 2,000 gallons of water a day. About 5% of that is run through toilets, taps and garden hoses in the home. The other 95% used is from the food people eat, energy you use, products you buy and services people rely on. […]
Share Button
Click Here to Continue Reading This Post

“My Well is Producing Sand, Rust and Smells of Sulfur!”

A common question we often receive is “My well is producing sand and rust color water. It smells of sulfur. What is the best way to solve this problem!? ” A very effective method to remove iron, manganese, and odor from well water is by using an automatic chlorinator, followed by a greensand iron filter. […]
Share Button
Click Here to Continue Reading This Post

Nitrate Levels Surge in Midwestern Wells Due to Unusually Wet Spring

After last year’s extreme drought followed by this year’s unusually wet spring, water tables in Iowa are registering high levels of nitrates due to fertilizer runoff, according to the Associated Press. The nitrates are a concern for drinking water quality and public health. According to the AP report “Nitrate levels have soared because drought-withered corn […]
Share Button
Click Here to Continue Reading This Post
Page 30 of 34« First1020«282930313233»Last »
  • Clean Water Systems & Stores, Inc., Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies, Santa Cruz, CA