Big Blue Filter 1 Micron Cyst 4 GPM
$285.00 List Price
- NPT Big Blue Filter Assembly with Harmsco Full Flow 1 micron absolute cyst removal filter cartridge.
- 8 gallon per minute (gpm) maximum recommended flow rate.
- The filter housing is made from NSF listed pure polypropylene and will hold one high-flow 4.5 x 10 inch filter cartridge.
- This system comes complete with a wall mounting bracket kit, filter wrench, and one Flow-Max 1 micron absolute cyst removal filter cartridge 4.5" x 10".
- The maximum recommended temperature is 100F and the maximum recommended pressure 125 psi.
- Ideal for removing cryptosporidium and giardia cysts.
- Flow rate possible is 8 gallons per minute for most applications.
- Harmsco cartridges are pleated, so initial pressure drop is significantly less compared to depth cartridges, such a wound, spun, melt blown and resin bonded.
- This cyst cartridge is rated 1 micron absolute and is not washable.
- Change every 3 to 12 months for most residential applications.
- If sediment is present, install a 5 micron filter system ahead of this 1 micron filter.
1 Year Warranty
Manufacturer: Pentek Filtration
Manufacturer #: MS006260