- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon UpFlow Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Fluoride Whole House Filters
- Scale-Stopper Salt-Free Water Conditioners
- Well Water Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Replacement Parts and Valves
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Filter Media, Chemicals & Supplies
Non-Electric Whole House Carbon Filters
Carbon Whole House Filter Upflow 1.5 CF
Remove Chlorine & Chloramines For the Whole House!
Choose your options:DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE
Choose Filter Tank Options:
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 48"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||7 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 54"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||8 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 52"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||10 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 54"|
- Removes chlorine, tastes and odors
- No backwash required!
- 1.5 Cubic feet of carbon filter media (standard coconut shell or catalytic carbon)
- 3/4" or 1" pipe connectors
- Recommended flow rate: 7gpm
- Maximum flow rate: 12gpm
- No backwashing required!
- Tank Size: 10" x 54"
- Total Size with Valve: 10" x 58"
Up-Flow AquaSorb CX Carbon Filters
Removes Chloramines with Catalytic Carbon upgrade
Eliminates Tastes and Odors
Uses AquaSorb CX for Long Life
Includes In-Out Head With By-Pass Valve
Easy To Install
10 Year Warranty on Tank
AquaSorb® CX-MCA (Catalytic Carbon upgrade) is a catalytic, high activity granular activated carbon manufactured by steam activation of select coconut shell charcoal.
The catalytic activity of this activated carbon makes it highly effective for the removal of chloramines and hydrogen sulfide from potable water.
Its large micropore volume makes it particularly well suited for the removal of low molecular weight organic compounds and their chlorinated by-products such as chloroform and other trihalomethanes (THMs).
The lasts for years but its easily changed. Just pour our the old carbon and pour in new carbon. Simple and easy.
This is a very effective carbon filter designed for use on residential use on municipal chlorinated water supplies.
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 7 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!