- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- Diagrams & Schematics
- Gifts & Offers Page
- Popular Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Filter 5900e Series
- Carbon CWS Manual Backwash Series
- 9510 Commercial Carbon Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Well Water Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Well Water Systems
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Replacement Parts and Valves
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Water Treatment Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals & Supplies
Carbon Whole House Backwash Filter 5900e 3.0 CF
Choose your options:DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Add Drain Line Tubing:
Upgrade to Catalytic Carbon:
Add Spare Parts Kit:
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions||0.50 CF||1||5 GPM||4 GPM||Diameter: 6" Height: 41"|
|0.75 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 8" Height: 50"|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||8 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 52"|
|1.0 CF Short||1 - 2||8 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 37"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||12 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 60"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||14 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 58"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||16 GPM||8 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 60"|
|3.0 CF||2 - 5||18 GPM||8 GPM||Diameter: 14" Height: 72"|
|4.0 CF||3 - 5||20 GPM||14 GPM||Diameter: 16" Height: 72"|
- Excellent for use in dechlorinating water and removing many tastes and odors
- Removes chloramines with the optional Catalytic Carbon upgrade
- Much longer life and higher flow rates than carbon filter cartridges.
- Unlike carbon cartridges which can trap sediment and dirt, these systems automatically backwash out trapped sediment, alleviating pressure drop.
- NSF certified, one piece, seamless polyester filter tank for long life
- NSF certified backwash control valve featuring:
- fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles to save water and allow maximized performance
- Time-tested, hydraulically balanced piston seal and spacers
- User freindly LCD, displaying time of day, regeneration mode, and gallons remaining before backwash
- (Optional)Flow Totalizer function, tracking total amount of water treated
- (Optional)Flow Meter immediate, meter delayed, meter with day override, and calendar clock regeneration modes available (See manual for details)
- Blue tooth connectivity with Android or Iphone App allows control and analysis of system from smartphone. This option is only used if the optional flow meter is installed.
- NSF-Certified 115V control valve 110v - 220v 50/60hz
- NSF certified filter tank with one piece seamless construction for very long life
- High Grade Coconut Shell NSF Certified Activated Carbon Filter Media
- Bypass Valve
- 1" Pipe Connectors (can be adapted to 3/4")
- Max pressure recommended: 100psi
- Max temperature recommended: 100°F
Cartridge Free Filtration
All of our filtration systems in this category use filter tanks instead of traditional filter cartridges. This provides numerous benefits including:
Won't restrict pressure or flow unlike cartridge-type activated carbon filters.
Sediment and particles are automatically flushed from system, and filter media cleaned! No monthly maintenance.
Large Media Bed Means Long Life:
Huge capacity and special high-grade activated carbon means the media lasts from 1 to 4 years depending on usage. Media is easily changed.
Less expensive to operate than carbon cartridges.
Filter tanks have 10 year warranty; 5 year warranty on control valves.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 7 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!