- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- Diagrams & Schematics
- Gifts & Offers Page
- Popular Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Replacement Parts and Valves
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- By Brand
- By Type
- Carbon Filters
- Cyst Removal
- Refillable Filter Cartridge Containers
- TDS & pH Increase
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Water Treatment Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals & Supplies
Water Filter Cartridge: Dual Grade 50/5 Micron 4.5" x 10"
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
- Dual Grade 50/5micron DGD-5005, 4.5" x 10": 50 micron outside and 5 micron inside: Dual grade filter cartridges will remove 2.3 times the amount of sediment that standard spun or string wound filters remove.
- DGD Series cartridges are manufactured from 100% purepolypropylene and are sized for use in our Big Bluefilter housings..
- DGD Series cartridges are designedfor purity and will not impart taste,odor or color to the liquid beingfiltered.
- Additionally, the polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
- The DGD Series advanced design combines selective final filtration with appropriate pre-filtration to achieve up to three times the dirt-holding capacity of similar size sediment cartridges and many more times that of standard spun orstring-wound cartridges.
- This performance enhancement is achieved by combining two separate gradient layers in one filter.
- The larger diameter of the pre-filter reduces the particle load to the postfilter, allowing it to operate at higher velocities.
- The effective filter depth is increased to a full 233% of standard spun-polypropylene or string-wound filters.
- This increased depth provides for very high particulate reduction efficiencies and added loading capacity.
- The unique design and performance characteristics of the DGD Seriescartridges make them an excellent choice for all residential, rural, municipal and commercial applications.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!