- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- Diagrams & Schematics
- Gifts & Offers Page
- Popular Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Well Water Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- 1 Micron Big Blue Filters
- 1 Micron Stainless Steel Filters
- 5 Micron Big Blue Filters
- 5 Micron Stainless Steel Filters
- 50 Micron Big Blue Filters
- 50 Micron Stainless Steel Filters
- Rusco Spindown Filters
- Doulton Rio Ceramic
- Sand Separators
- SandMaster Sand Separators
- Lakos Sand Separators
- Lakos Purge Kits & Parts
- Twist-II-Clean Replacement Parts
- Hydrogen Peroxide Well Water Systems
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Replacement Parts and Valves
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Water Treatment Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals & Supplies
Sandmaster Plus SMP-45 40-70 GPM 1-1/2"
PLEASE ALLOW 3 TO 5 DAYS BEFORE SHIPPING. SHIPS BY FEDX GROUND (2 TO 5 DAYS SHIPPING TIME).
Choose your options:Download SandMaster Brochure
SandMaster Mounting Kit Options:
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
Lakos SandMaster 1-1/2 NPT SS: 40-70 GPM: 304 stainless steel constuction. Lakos SandMasters are the best centrifigual separator for home and commercial well water systems, especially when the water is being used for potable or domestic use. Lakos SandMasters are ideal for removing sand and grit from well water systems without filter cartridges.
The sand separator works on a the principle of centrifugal force removing over 98% of all 200 mesh sized particles (74 microns) and greater. No moving parts to wear out, no screens, cartridges, cones or filter elements to clean or replace. The separator must be periodically purged, which is best done while the system is in operation and the water is flowing.
Order optional manual or automatic purge kits and mounting brackets separately. Operates with no downtime and purging can take place while the well water is being used. Maximum line pressure allowed 100 PSI. Maximum temperature 120F. Pressure loss at maximum flow rate is 12 PSI. Purge size outlet is 3/4" NPT, male. Must be installed between pump and pressure tank.
|SandMaster - Your First Line of Defense Against Sand and Grit
Lakos SandMasters are the best centrifigual separator for home and commercial well water systems, especially when the water is being used for potable or domestic use. The SandMaster centrifigal separators have no screens, solid baffles, or moving parts. No maintenance is required other than periodic purging of the unwanted solids by opening up bottom ball valve (valve not included).
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!