- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Reverse Osmosis
- Under-Sink Filters
- Countertop Filters
- Fluoride Filters
- Replacement Parts and Valves
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Filter Media, Chemicals & Supplies
Fluoride Whole House Filter 13,000 PPM
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
- Whole House or Under-Sink Fluoride Filter 4.5 x 20" big blue style
- Includes filter housing with 1" pipe thread, Aries Fluoride Filter Cartridge: 4.5 x 20", mounting bracket and filter change wrench
- These filter elements are designed to reduce fluorides in drinking water to below 0.5 ppm.
- Change every 13,000 gallons depending on local water chemistry
- They are with constructed with materials which are FDA approved.
- The filter element uses activated alumina that has been especially prepared for the reduction of fluorides in drinking water.
- Laboratory tests show that this preparation will improve the capability of the filter to reduce the fluoride levels from 10 ppm F+ to below 0.2 ppm F+.
- Expected capacity is for removal of 13,000 ppm F+. For example if your water has 1.0 PPM of fluoride in it, the filter can be expected last approximately 13,000 gallons
- Performance will be degraded by flow rates in excess of 4.0 gpm, high pH or high bicarbonate supply water.
- If the supply water tests above 100 ppm of bicarbonate, the fluoride reduction will be degraded to less than 50%; if the supply is over 200 ppm, the reduction efficiency is less than 75% of normal.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!