- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- Diagrams & Schematics
- Gifts & Offers Page
- Popular Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Well Water Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Well Water Systems
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Softener 5900-E Series
- Fleck 9100 Softeners
- 8900 High Efficiency Softeners
- Water Softener Cartridge Filters
- 9510 Commercial Water Softeners
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Replacement Parts and Valves
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Water Treatment Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals & Supplies
CWS 2.5" x 10" Refillable Softener Cartridge
Choose your options:
Add Replacement Resin:
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
- These cartridges are not practical for treating a home, they are typically used for point of use, such as for a coffee service, labs, or point of use reverse osmosis.
- They can be regenerated by manually introducing a brine solution to them. For example, in a 2 stage filter, remove the 1st stage. Dissolve 8 oz table salt in warm water, cool to room temp and add to first stage. Turn back on water and allow salty water to flow to 2nd stage (softener resin cartridge). Rinse thoroughly to flush out salty brine.
- Water Softener Whole House Filter with Refillable Cartridge.
- 1/2 inch inlet 5 gallon per minute (gpm) recommended flow rate 5 gpm peak flow rate.
- The filter housing is made from NSF listed pure polypropylene and will hold one10inch filter cartridge.
- This system comes complete with a bracket kit.
- The maximum recommended temperature is 100F and the maximum recommended pressure is 125 psi.
- The filter cartridge used is a refillable resin cartridge
- Includes one 2.5 x 10 Refillable Canister
- Pre-Filled with Resin, can be replaced when needed or re-charged with a brine solution
Filter Capacity Guide
|2.5" x 10"||700 Grains|
|4.5" x 10"||2,000 Grains|
|4.5" x 20"||4,500 Grains|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!