- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- Diagrams & Schematics
- Gifts & Offers Page
- Popular Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Well Water Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Well Water Systems
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Point of Use Nitrate
- Whole House Nitrate
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Replacement Parts and Valves
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Water Treatment Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals & Supplies
Nitrate Filter System Point of Use 2 Stage
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
Nitrate Filter Includes:
- two-stage filter housing system
- 5-micron prefilter and a nitrate filter cartridge
- tubing and fittings
- lead-free drinking-water faucet.
- It is installed typically under a kitchen sink and the separate faucet provides water that has been filtered of nitrate.
- Depending on the water chemistry the nitrate can be reduced by up to 95%.
- The nitrate filter cartridge contains Purolite 520E nitrate removal resin.
- The resin can be regenerated by soaking in brine but usually it is replaced when the cartridge has been depleted.
- Since nitrate levels vary in different water supplies it is recommended that the owner test the water monthly from the nitrate filter by using a home test kit or a professional laboratory.
- For most home applications cartridges last 3 - 6 months.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!