- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- Diagrams & Schematics
- Gifts & Offers Page
- Popular Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Well Water Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Well Water Systems
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Point of Use Nitrate
- Whole House Nitrate
- Nitrate CWS 5900e
- Nitrate Fleck 9000
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Replacement Parts and Valves
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Water Treatment Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals & Supplies
Nitrate & Sulfate Whole House Water Filter 5900e 1.5 CF
Satisfaction Guaranteed! Free Shipping in Continental U.S.
Choose your options:DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Add Drain Line Tubing:
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
- These automatic nitrate removal systems reduce nitrate levels by up to 90% when properly sized and maintained
- Regenerate with common water softening salt. No toxic chemicals necessary!
- Reliable 5900e-E Meter on-demand control valve automatically backwashes and cleans the nitrate filter based on the amount of water you use, saving salt and water
- The 5900e-E control valve is made from non-corrosive UV-resistant Noryl has a simple mechanical design that is easy to understand and program
- All the filter media you need for the system is included
- 3⁄4" or 1" pipe connectors
- Bypass valve
- 1.5 cubic feet high capacity nitrate selective anion nintrate resin with 48,000 grain capacity (removes approximately 48,000 grains of nitrate as CaC04)
- Heavy-Duty 5900e-E control valve
- Nitrate levels in excess of 2 to 4 ppm are often a result of fertilizer run-off from agricultural operations or from leaking septic tank systems.
- Sizing is important and a complete general mineral water analysis is recommended
- Sulfates affect performance and it is important to know the sulfate levels in addition to the nitrate levels
- Filter tank is NSF certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F
- A single timer motor activates the backwash control keeps the time and has a small annual power consumption
- Actual nitrate removal capacity depends on the total amount of nitrate and sulfates present in the water
- For assistance in sizing or selecting a nitrate system please email us with water chemistry information
- Recommended flow rate for maximum filtration performance: 3 GPM
- Maximum flow rate: 6 GPM
- Backwash flow rate: 2 GPM
- Filter tank diameter: 10"
- Filter tank height: 54"
- Height including control valve: 61"
- Brine tank: 18" x 33"
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 7 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!