- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- Diagrams & Schematics
- Gifts & Offers Page
- Popular Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Well Water Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Well Water Systems
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Wonder Light UV Ultraviolet Sterilizer
- Viqua (Trojan) UV Sterilizers
- Viqua (Trojan) UV Max Disinfection Systems
- Viqua (Trojan) UV Lamps
- Viqua (Trojan) UV Sleeves
- Viqua (Trojan) UV Parts
- Viqua (Trojan) Shut-Off Valves
- UV Ballasts
- UV Bulbs(Lamps)
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Replacement Parts and Valves
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Water Treatment Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals & Supplies
Lamp for TrojanUVMax - E/E Plus & Pro 7
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
Original Trojan Replacement Lamp for UVMax Model E, E Plus & PRO 7.
- Trojan lamps install with an easy quarter-turn to a positive stop to prevent over tightening
- Lamps should be replaced after one year of operation to ensure proper disinfection.
- Each replacement lamp is shipped with complete installation instructions with images.
- Replacement Lamp includes (2) O-rings.
A consumer must consider that when buying a UV system you are buying "water confidence". In order to ensure that confidence, the correct replacement lamp is vital to the continued performance of that piece of equipment. That being said if you buy a specific model it is imperative that you replace the lamp with one that has been designed for that model, otherwise how do you even know that the UV system is disinfecting your water?
There are companies in the water industry that are selling "knockoff" lamps targeting residential UV systems that are sold world wide. These lamps are being offered at a very low price with the promise that they operate the same as the UV manufacturer's lamps. This promise is untrue. If a consumer were to install a "knock-off" lamp the "water confidence" that was being offered by the UV manufacturer no longer holds true and cannot be supported by the manufacturer and void the warranty on Trojan & Sterilight systems.
- Warranty: 90 Days
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!