Arsenic Filter System for Whole House 3.0 CF Metsorb
$5,995.00 List Price
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|1.0 CF||1||5.0 GPM||3.0 GPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 55"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||6.0 GPM||3.0 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 60"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||8.5 GPM||5.0 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 61"|
|3.0 CF||2 - 4||12.0 GPM||6.0 GPM||Diameter: 14" Height: 72"|
|4.0 CF||2 - 6||15.0 GPM||8.0 GPM||Diameter: 16" Height: 72"|
- Featuring patented NSF Std. 61 validated Titanium Dioxide Adsorbent Media for the efficient reduction of both Arsenic III & V
- Non-hazardous disposal of media as solid waste - media passes EPA TCLP (Toxicity Characteristic Leach Procedure)
- Higher adsorbent capacity than GFO (Granular Ferric Oxide) & GFH (Granular Ferric Hydroxide)
- NSF certified filter tank with one piece seamless polyester construction for long life
- NSF certified, heavy duty backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles, saving water and allowing maximized performance.
- Time-tested, hydraulically balanced piston seal and spacers, providing years of trouble-free service.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction
- User friendly LCD display, showing time of day, regeneration mode, and gallons remaining
- Proprietary Legacy View Bluetooth enabled 5900e Electronic Control Valve for advanced water usage & flow monitoring
- 3.0 cubic feet of MetSorb Arsenic filter media
- Heavy-Duty 5900e-E control valve
- NSF certified filter tank
- pH Range: 5.5-8.5
- Arsenic Range: 5-100 PPB
- Iron: Less Than 0.4 mg/L
- Manganese: Less Than 0.05 mg/L
- Sulfides: Less Than 0.1 mg/L
- Silica: Less Than 30 mg/L
- Phosphate: Less Than 0.5 mg/L
- Sulfate: Less Than 100 mg/L
- Fluoride: Less Than 1.0 mg/L
- Hardness: Less Than 300 mg/L
- Sediment: A Pre-Filter is Needed
- Tannis: Less Than 1.0 mg/L
- Max pressure recommended: 100psi
- Max water temperature recommended: 100°F
- Recommended flow rate for maximum filtration performance: 5 GPM
- Peak flow rate: 11 GPM
- Backwash flow rate: 9 GPM
- Filter tank diameter: 14"
- Filter tank height: 65"
- Height including control valve: 71"
Frequent routine arsenic testing before and after system is recommended.
Warranty extends to equipment only and no warranty or guarantees are extended to cover health or drinking water quality.
Before purchasing or installing this system consult with one of our Certified Water Specialists for more information and expected media life.
Notice: Suggestions and information provided is believed to be reliable. Information is offered in good faith with no warranties or implied
warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Customer is responsible for determining whether use conditions
and information are appropriate for specific application and for ensuring compliance with applicable laws and
7 Year Warranty on Control Valve, 10 Years on the Tank