Arsenic Well Water Filter System 7500-REV2.5 1.5 CF 10x54
Arsenic Filter System 7500-Rev2.5 Removes Arsenic and Heavy Metals from Well WaterFeaturing patented 61 validated Titanium Dioxide Adsorbent Media for the efficient reduction of both Arsenic III & V
Removes Arsenic, Lead, Cadmium, Copper, Uranium, Mercury and other heavy metals
Non-hazardous disposal of media as solid waste - media passes EPA TCLP (Toxicity Characteristic Leach Procedure)
Higher adsorbent capacity than GFO (Granular Ferric Oxide) & GFH (Granular Ferric Hydroxide)
Certified filter tank with one piece seamless polyester construction for long life
Heavy duty backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles, saving water and allowing maximized performance.
Ceramic disk control valve requires no maintenance, no pistons or seals to replace.
Non-corrosive high-tech material construction
User friendly LCD display, showing time of day, regeneration mode, and gallons remaining
Precise Monitoring of water usage allows you to change out arsenic media after a predetermined number of gallons has passed through system!
Low backwash flow rate, uses very little waste water compared to other systems. Backwash can be set for only once every 2 weeks.
Recommended pre-treatment: Pre-Filter with 5/50 dual-grade micron filter to eliminate any fine sediment in water before Arsenic System.
If iron or manganese is present, reduce iron to less than 0.3 PPM and reduce manganese to less than 0.04 PPM with a Pro-OX Iron Filter System.
Includes:7500-Rev2.5 Control valve with 110V - 230V 50/60 Hz. power supply. Uses less than 20 watts of power.
certified filter tank
1" NPT Pipe size: 1" in - out - drain fittings, easy to adapt to 3/4" pipe if needed.
Filter Media ( certified Metsorb Titanium Dioxide Adsorbent Arsenic Filter Media, filter gravel)
Bypass valve with 1" pipe connectors (can be adapted to 3/4" pipe size)
Advanced Features:Removes both types of arsenic (Arsenic III and V)
Media lasts for years (depends on water chemistry and water usage).
Arsenic media easy to change and is legal to dispose of in any landfill, will not leach arsenic.
Little water waste: backwash is once every 30 days compared to other arsenic systems that need frequent backwashing.
Very long lasting control valve: Ceramic disc valve lasts years longer than standard piston type control valves and backwash over 150,000 cycles.
certified, one piece, seamless poly filter tank for long life
Built-in battery back-up: Holds time after being shut off for 3 days. Holds program for 30 days or more.
Frequent routine arsenic testing before and after system is recommended. Warranty extends to equipment only and no warranty or guarantees are extended to cover health or drinking water quality. Before purchasing or installing this system consult with one of our Certified Water Specialists for more information and expected media life.
Weight: 230.00 lbs
Sizing Guide & Technical Specifications
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Max Flow Rate*||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|1.0 CF||1||4.0 GPM||2.5 GPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 55"|
|1.5 CF||1||5.0 GPM||3.0 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height 62"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||8.0 GPM||4.0 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 60"|
|3.0 CF||2 - 4||10.0 GPM||5.0 GPM||Diameter: 14" Height: 72"|
- 1" NPT in - out - drain connections
- Max pressure recommended: 100psi
- Max temperature recommended: 100F
- Backwash once every 30 days
- Voltage 110v-230V Power Adapter. Control valve 12VDC.
- Uses less than 20 watts of power.
Warranty extends to equipment only and no warranty or guarantees are extended to cover health or drinking water quality.
Before purchasing or installing this system consult with one of our Certified Water Specialists for more information and expected media life.
How Long Will the Arsenic Filter Media Last on My Well Water?
The role of pH is very important, see this chart for how long media lasts based on the pH of your water.
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
- See our Return Policy Here
- Before purchasing or installing this system, get your water tested and consult with one of our Certified Water Specialists for more information and expected media life.
- Frequent routine arsenic testing before and after system is recommended.
- Easy to Install. Complete Instructions included.
- Install yourself or hire a handyman.
- Anyone familiar with basic plumbing can easily install system.
- User friendly LCD display and simplified controls.
- 10 Year Warranty on Filter Tank
- 5 Year Warranty on Control Valve
- We are here to help. Any questions? Email us at [email protected] or call us.
Manufacturer #: AS001150