Chem-Sorb Filter Media 1 Cu Ft Box
$278.00 List Price
- Media: Chemsorb is an excellent alternative to filter sand and anthracite and is able to filter out finer particles from water.
- The natural mineral material (sometimes referred to as 'clinoptilolite) has surface micro-mineral projections with 0.25 to 10 mm spacing that effectively trap suspended solids in water streams.
- The surface, micro-projections, together with the high surface area makes this material an ideal water filtration media.
- This creates a surface area over 100 times greater than filter sand.
- The material is mined, crushed, dried and double-screen, sized to produce a high quality filter media with Uniformity Coefficient (D60/D10) of 1.7 having high through-put capacity at low differential pressure.
- High purity, low sodium, natural, zeolite, mineral (14 x 40mesh) that is classified as GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) under 21 CFR Part 182.2729 and 40 CFR Part 180.1001 with ANSI/NSF Standard 61 Listing.
- The material is thermally stable to 500 C. Advantages of ChemSorb Filter Granules versus conventional sand, anthracite and multimedia filter media are below. Higher filtration capacity without additional capital costs.
- Reduced backwash frequency reduces costs and saves labor.
- Linear/near linear, head loss curve with superior, depth removal of suspended solids.
- Superior filtration rating (5 micron nominal) translates to enhanced water quality.
Manufacturer #: CHEM-SORB-10