Pro-Ox Iron Filter 7500-M 1.0 CF 9x48
Pro-OX 7500-M Small Commercial Iron Filter Systems Remove Iron and Manganese from Well Water
- Pro-OX 7500-M iron filters are a powerful system for removing iron, rust and sediment from well water.
- Uses the powerful Pro-OX iron filter media which lasts many years longer than traditional greensand or other iron filter media.
- Contains a unique blend of high-purity manganese dioxide (Pro-OX) and naturally mined Zeolite for filtration down to 3 microns for maximum filtration and iron removal.
- Removes up to 10 PPM iron and 5 PPM manganese.
- For best removal rates chlorine injection, peroxide, or air injection may be required before iron filter.
- Iron bacteria, hydrogen sulfide and tannins can also be removed with pre-chlorination or peroxide injection
- High-tech Ceramic Disc Valve: the moving parts of the 7500 series control valve feature super hard ceramic and graphite meshing surfaces for exacting tolerances, eliminating the need for O-rings or gaskets.
- Easily programmable, multiple sequence set-up features, regeneration modes and interlocking capabilities.
- Backwashes based on time (days of the week).
- More efficient backwashes that use less water and require backwashing less frequently
- Ceramic disc backwash control valve lasts years longer than standard piston type control valves and backwash over 150,000 cycles.
- Corrosion Proof: Resistant to sand, caustics, and acids.
- Automatic program recall after power outage and maximum day regeneration functions
- Resists Abrasion: Patented ceramic discs are corrosion and abrasion resistant for superior durability and longevity.
- Exceptional High Flow Rate with noticeable noise reduction during regeneration.
- NSF certified, one piece, seamless poly filter tank for long life
- Voltage 110v-230V Power Adapter. Control valve 12VDC. Uses less than 20 watts of power.
- Pro-OX NSF certified iron filter media
- Heavy-Duty 7500-M control valve
- NSF certified filter tank
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|0.75 CF||1 - 2||8 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 8" Height: 51.5"|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||10 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 55.5"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||12 GPM||10 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 61.5"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||14 GPM||12 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 59.5"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||15 GPM||15 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 61.5"|
Flow Rate: Refers to maximum recommended Gallons Per Minute ("GPM") which means how fast the water is flowing. The 1.5 CF model works best for most homes (such as 2 -3 bathroom homes with 2 - 6 persons). However for homes with 2 - 4 persons, the 0.75 or 1.0 CF models work great. Higher flow rates are possible through these systems, this is just meant as a guide or suggested use.
"CF" refers to the amount of filter media blend in cubic feet. A 1.5 CF has 1.5 cubic feet of Pro-OX iron filter media (Pro-OX, Zeolite and filter gravel).
Have Questions? Call 888-600-5426 and speak to one of our certified water treatment technicians for technical help or if you have questions about sizing or flow rates.
Removal Rate: Removes up to 5 PPM iron, .5 PPM manganese, much higher removal rates possible with pre-chlorination or pre-aeration.
Iron levels over 5 PPM, or when manganese or other conditions such low pH, high levels of sulfur odor or iron bacteria or tannins, please note that additional treatment such as chlorine, peroxide, or aeration may be needed.
Manganese removal: when manganese is present, we recommend a chlorine feed. A chlorine feed with a contact/retention tank allowing 30 seconds of time after the chlorine has been injected, followed by the Pro-OX filter systems does a GREAT job on removing manganese. A carbon filter can be used after the Pro-OX system to remove any residual chlorine, so you get all the benefits of chlorination without having any chlorine in the house water.
Hydrogen Sulfide Rotten Egg: if hydrogen sulfide is present and the water also contains iron we recommend a chlorine feed, and/or aeration prior to the Pro-OX system. Please contact us for more information if you need assistance.
- Maximum Pressure Recommended: 80 PSI.
- Minimum Pressure Recommended: 30 PSI
- Maximum temperature: 100 F.
- For indoor installation. Protect from sunlight, rain, and freezing.
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
90 DAY NO-HASSLE RETURN GUARANTEE.
- Try it, and if you are not 100% satisfied, return for your money back, less shipping costs.
- Easy to Install. Complete Instructions included.
- Install yourself or hire a handyman.
- Anyone familiar with basic plumbing can easily install system.
- We are here to help. Any questions? Email us at [email protected] or call us.