Well Water Chlorinator Proportional Feed 1-1/2"
Flow Rate Comparison Chart in Gallons Per Minute
Minimum Flow Rate
Maximum Flow Rate
Easy Installation! No-Wiring Needed! Plug into any 110V wall outlet, and when there is flow, the Precision Metering Pump will instantly and accurately inject the precise amount of chlorine (or other chemicals) based on the flow rate of the water!
Package includes Precision-24 Electronic Digital Pulse Metering Pump, 1-1/2" CWS Lead-Free Flow Sensor with Cable, & Heavy-Duty Solution Tank, injection check valve, tubing, fittings.
Our Precision-24 series proportional-feed chlorinators are the best way to achieve accurate chlorine residuals with the least amount of maintenance. This chlorinator system injects the precise amount of chlorine required based on the flow of the water. System is fully automatic and pumps more or less chlorine based on flow rate!
Versatile Chlorinator Works for a Wide Range of Conditions and Wells:
- CWS Lead-Free 1-1/2" pipe size heavy-duty nylon engineered plastic flow meter operates accurately down to 0.5 gallons per minute
- Good for chlorinating well water flow rates from 0.5 up to 55 gallons per minute
- Metering pump can deliver up from 0.1 to 24 gallons of solution per day and is easily adjustable to get just the right chlorine residual that is needed.
- Flow rate 1 to 89 GPM for 1" meter
- Flow sensor includes 1-1/2" unions with 1-1/2" NPT pipe thread for easy installation into PVC or copper pipe
- Works for line pressures up to 100 PSI
- Dimensions: 10 gallon model: 14.5" wide x 24.5" height including pump. 35 gallon model: 18" wide x 37" height including pump.
- Dosage is controlled by the flow sensor and/or the stroke knob for maximum control
- De-gassing vent built-in makes the pump great for chlorination use
- Unlike Stenner-style peristaltic pumps: no pump tube failures, no rollers to go bad, needs less service, and good for continuous duty
- Uses regular household bleach (5% sodium hypochlorite) or liquid pool chlorine (12% sodium hypochlorite)
- These heavy-duty metering pumps systems are designed to last for many years with minimal maintenance.
- Pump easily mounts on the top of the tank or a wall
- Primes super fast, and won't lose its prime.
- Complete system includes chlorinator pump, solution tank, injection check valve, tubing, fittings
- Easy and fast to install!
- Choose 120v or 220v. Uses only 22 watts of power when operating.
Free Expert Technical Setup and Support
Over 25 years we have installed many hundreds of chlorination systems worldwide. We can offer you expert advice on the exact type of chlorine
solution to use, how much to use and what settings to use
with your new chlorinator. These pumps are the easiest and most accurate chlorinator pumps available on the market today!
Loaded with features only found in much more expensive industrial metering pumps, our Precision-24 Metering Pump makes chlorine and other chemical injection fast and accurate. Our easy-to-use installation guide will guide you through the steps, but if you need help or have questions, we are just a phone call or email away.
Each System Includes
- Precision-24 24 Home Well Water Digital Pulse Chlorinator Pump with 10 or 25 gallon heavy-duty polyethylene solution tank
- CWS Lead-Free 1-1/2" NPT heavy-duty nylon engineered plastic flow meter with unions and cable.
- Tubing and fittings to connect pump to injection check valve
- 1 Injection Check valve 1/2" NPT
- Easy to read Manual
- Professional Tech Support from WQA Water Specialists if you have any questions
Manufacturer #: CS000460